Rate my OU Team

Rate my pretty succesive OU Team

• Total voters
hi guys, lately ive made this team and ive quite enjoyed using this team on showdown. It has won me quite a bit of battles. I want to know what you guys think of this team and if it has any big flaws. here is the import and evs and stuff:
Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 92 SAtk / 64 SDef
Brave Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

I chose Assault Vest Tyranitar, because its really bulky on the special side with assault vest and it can pursuit trap latios/latias if necessary. It has great coverage for an AV user as well.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 68 SAtk / 8 SDef / 20 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave

I chose Zapdos for my team, because it is a great Defog-User and its a pretty solid counter to Mega-Pinsir, which is always a big threat. Its also a pretty decent check to aegislash and it has reliable recovery!

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

To end off my defensive core I needed a steel type that could set up Stealth rock. I first wanted to choose Heatran, but decided not too later, because i wanted to use mega Charizard Y. It also has great mixed bulk and its great at stalling with leech seed and stuff.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Now i wanted a good revenge killer and scarfchomp is an amazing pokemon in this generation. Its pretty standard, not too much to say about it. :/

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Superpower

Ooh, Azumarill. I absolutely love this thing. With its new fairy typing, its one of the best pokemon in the OU metagame. For this azumarill, i decided to make it a belly drum set, because i wanted a set up sweeper and something with priority. Ive put max speed on it to outspeed bulky Rotom-Wash and sweep more easily.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Solar Beam
- Earthquake

Here is Charizard. Probably the mvp of the team. It crushes souls and it is awesome! Pretty standard Set.

I like this team, because it has a cool defensive core and some real cool synergy and pokemon in it. What do you think? Please rate it and give it a rating out of 10. For Example: 7/10. :]

Last edited:
Put descriptions of three sentences under each pokemon. I dont really want a mod closing down your thread.

I like the team. It seems like a solid bulky offense squad. I may have more to say later.

By the way, if you rate my team, please leave a reasoning why you think this team is good or bad or whatever. I would grately appreciate that. :]

I really like this team, mainly that the defensive core isn't just 252/252 (I assume the splits are for certain things) but I have one issue. you have investment in attack on Zard, but not attack IVs. Just change this to 31 and you should have no problems with the Heatrans that like to come in.

Also, Roost>Dragon Pulse on Zard. D-Pulse only hits dragon types, and really, Sun boosted STAB Fire Blasts do almost ad much, I believe. I'm on mobile, so I don't have calcs here, but I think lol. Roost is just more valuable for Sucker Punch mind games and allowing you to come in on rocks a bit easier :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)