Ability: Lightningrod
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Manectric can protect Rotom wash and Talonflame from electric moves. Also with it becoming Mega Manectric it can take out mega Mawile with an overheat, and even if Aegislash is in shield it is a 2 hit ko, hidden power ice will one shot the normal Garchomp and Salamance and volt switch can be used to get out after an overheat to not be at -2

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 44 SpA / 140 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Rotom wash is a reliable Pokemon that works on most teams I chose will-o-wisp over confuse ray or swagger so I can get a burn off to deal with the physical Pokemon which is the biggest threat to most of my team. Rotom Wash was chosen over rotom heat just so I can deal with fire types when I don't choose Garchomp or he is choiced in a different move.

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Assurance
- Iron Head
- Protect
- Sucker Punch

Bisharp was chosen to deal with fairy types as well as be a sweeper who can scare away or take advantage of intimidators, I chose Assurance because if the opponent uses a non fire or fighting type attack bisharp can usually survive the hit and than assurance becomes better than night slash which is also a bit more luck based than assurance, iron head to deal with fairies and sucker punch when The opponent has someone who can ohko bisharp and outspeeds him normally
Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Mega Kangaskhan is probably the best Mega right now so I decided to put one using the standerd set only real difference at all is that I sometimes have manectric as well just to mess with the opponents head with who will mega evolve.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing

Talonflame is just a great pokemon in general and I had already used my life orb so I thought talonflame choice band would be cool movest is also slightly less comon and means I don't need to worry about having any non attacking steel wing is again to deal with fairies and the rest of the moves are just what works best in general with talonflame

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Choiced Garchomp was chosen so I could outspeed other garchomps Outrage is really a move that I have in case he is one v one or one v twoing someone and I don't think I will win. Dragon Claw is for when there is an enemy dragon and fairy at the same time rock slide is another way to deal with fire types as well as there is a good chance for one of the opponents to flinch. Earthquake is just a good move all around.

hi

148 spdef on rotom to live most modest chary solarbeams (i'd take out of spatk)

adamant > jolly on chomp since you're already using choice scarf
looks solid overall :]

ok thanks I will make that change to my in game rotom but I am thinking of replacing chomp with salamance just for another fire type move user

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)