| Rate My Team | Maet Ym Etar |

Why not put Wish on Blissey to support Hariyama and Swampert (and the rest bar Scizor to a lesser extent)? Naive on Mamoswine is required if you want to 2HKO Skarm without Hail.

Yeam IMO Mix Mamo should be Naive as you don't get the power boost needed on Blizzard to 2HKO things that you want to with it. And Anti is also right about Blissey if you are running protect, why not Wish anyway? That way you will still heal your self, but you also have the chance to heal your other team mates, in fact every one of your team mates will like the extra recovery so that really is a must for you. I can think of a minimal number of situations where it will be worse off for you. But you can pull it off quite easily. Bring Blissey in on a special attacker, wish on the switch and then switch Mence into the physical attack, (often fighting type). You get the intimidate on it you get fully healed as well. The you are free to unleash a Draco Meteor. you can do the same with scizor on suspected Outrages. Hariyama and Swampert also cant heal themselves and will be happy for the Wish boost.

You seem to have the main counters for scizor covered. Other Scizors you can deal with with Blissey (to an extent) and also swampert, your own scizor can finish it off to and Mence can intimidate. Zapdos will be dealt with by blissey, Swampert, Hariyama etc... although I suggest not keeping Swampert in the first time, HP grass is becoming more common. Can I suggest Ice Beam on Swampert? It will allow you to hit Salamence harder after an Intimidate, and you should have relaxed nature with that.

Apart from that it seems cool, but if you are having any specific problems then come back and say, it's easier to rate that way. Good Luck with your team!

Hariyama can Take a DD from Gyarados and then Whirlwind it out. He can then Pass wishes back to Hariyama from Blissey. Perhaps T-Wave > Toxic on Blissey because you do not want DDers to be setting up on her. So if you dont give them that opportunity, the less chance they have of sweeping you. Although I agree with Raikou lover, that DD Gyara is going to have agood time setting up on you. Without T-Wave blissey can only Toxic it, After an Intimidate Scizor is completely useless vs Gyara and Mamo can only manage a -1 Stone Edge. Perhaps it is worth replacing one of those with a Zapdos (perhaps Mamo) Calm Zapdos can counter Skymin up to an extent and will not allow Gyara to set up on it.

EDIT: There was originally a post between my two here ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)