Rate my team of.......

OU tier. I think this is a pretty food team with the exception of some problems that need to be fixed or advised of. So here's my team from afar:

Aerodactyl@Focus sash
Jolly( +Spe -Spatk)
Pressure
Evs: 6 hp, 252atk, 252spe
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~Taunt
~Stealth Rock
Description: I absolutely love Aerodactyl! He sets up SR fairly food and when I think they are going to use SR I use Taunt. He fits in my team because my team is offensive minded. Earthquake for Heatran, Swampert and Metagross leads. Stone Edge for Azelf and levitating leads. With excellent speed it is able to sweep if the other team is unprepared. Otherwise Crobat is a major problem since it uses hypnosis and is faster than Aerodactyl.

Salamence@Life orb
Mild
Intimidate
Evs: 84atk, 216spatk, 208spe
~Draco Meteor
~Earthquake
~Fire Blast
~Outrage
Description: I needed this guy since a dragon could sweep my whole team so I needed something good to kill other dragons. Draco meteor for killing bulky dragons or other pokemon. Fire blast for metagross, lucario, and scizor which might sweep my whole team. Outrage is second attacking option if I use draco meteor which wipes out its spatk. Earthquake for a filler. Also this is helps my team break many walls.

Gengar@Life orb
Timid(+spe -atk)
Levitate
Evs: 4def, 252spatk, 252spe
~Shadow ball
~Thunder-bolt
~Foucus Blast
~Explosion
Description: This is a great revenge killer. Handles tough opponents. Use shadow ball for my main attacking move. Great synergy with Machamp since it helps Tyranitars come in. So then machamp sweeps it. Thunder bolt for Gyarados which can be a problem. Explosion for Blissey and for wall breaking. Focus blast for tyranitar. Life orb to give more power for explosion.

Lucario@Life orb
Jolly(+spe -spatk)
Inner Focus
Evs: 4def, 252atk, 252spe
~Sword dance
~Close combat
~Extreme speed
~Crunch
Description: This is my Late game sweeper. Also helps out Aerodactyl with Inner focus for those Pesky Weavile leads. Jolly to boost speed. Crunch over Ice-punch since my team could kill Ice weakness pokemon such as Zapdos. Also gliscor and salamence would outspeed me anyways. Close combat typical move for walls and Blissey and Umbreon. Extreme Speed for Pokemon that can outspeed Lucario. Life orb to power up it's moves.

Machamp@Leftovers
Adamant(+atk -spatk)
No Guard
Evs: 252hp, 128atk, 128spe
~Dynamicpunch
~Bulk-up
~Payback
~Stone edge
Description: I chose to go with a set that people wouldn't expect. No Guard for Dynamicpunch. Bulk-up to gain more power. Payback filler move thunder punch doesn't work too well so I went with paybakc. Stone edge instead of ice-punch because I have No guard ability which won't miss plus more power. Leftovers since I am using Bulk-up set to get hp. When this thing gets to use Bulk-up it can be destructive and may sweep half of a team.

Forretress@shed shell
Relaxed
Sturdy
Evs: 252hp, 112atk, 144def
~Toxic Spikes
~Gyro ball
~Explosion
~Rapid spin
Description: Since my main sweeper Salamence could lose a lot of hp with SR I need something to rapid spin them out. And I found Forretress to be useful. It has good defenses which can go in most of the time. Gyro ball gets boost since it is steel type plus ZERO evs in speed makes it even stronger. Explosion for Bulky waters like Milotic or Swampert. Rapid spin "of course" to take out SR, Toxic spikes, and spikes.

Rate it and give me advice. I can't get a threat list now. So I hope I get some good advice and thanks.

Definately run spikes over Toxic Spikes on Forretress. Spikes are better for offensive teams and your team is very offensive.

toxic spikes is better on stall teams because it takes a while for toxic spikes to start doing alot of damage but offensive teams cant really stall for toxic spikes to start doing good damage so spikes is usually better.

As the poster above said, run Spieks over Toxic Spikes on Fortress.

As for the team itself, its not too bad, but you have some glaring weaknesses.

A faster dragon with Outrage will destroy your team once Aerodactyl is gone, or even if its there, a Scarfed dragon with Outrage will leave holes in your team. If a dragon manages to come in and get a DD, you'll have a very hard time get through and winning.

Psychic type attacks are rarely used because of dark types, but your team will get slaughtered by psychic attacks. Gengar and Machamp are weak to them, and Lucario is neutral, althoguth Lucario has less than steller defences, meaning even neutral hits hurt quite a bit. Fortress is also the only memebr of your team than can take those hits, and even then, Fortress can only go so far with its Sp. Defense. Consider using Agiligross on your team instead of Lucario or Machamp. Speaking of Metagross, It would cover most of Gengar's weaknesses other than Ghost and darkm which are neutral to Metagross, and Gengar is immune to EQ and is neutral to Fire. Also, consider using ScarfGengar and switch to Naive nature so that explosion can 1hko Blissey, or consider adding Focus-punch, as Gengar can frequently cause switches.

I'm still new, so my changes won't be the best, but Good Luck with your team.

As the poster above said, run Spieks over Toxic Spikes on Fortress.

As for the team itself, its not too bad, but you have some glaring weaknesses.

A faster dragon with Outrage will destroy your team once Aerodactyl is gone, or even if its there, a Scarfed dragon with Outrage will leave holes in your team. If a dragon manages to come in and get a DD, you'll have a very hard time get through and winning.

Psychic type attacks are rarely used because of dark types, but your team will get slaughtered by psychic attacks. Gengar and Machamp are weak to them, and Lucario is neutral, althoguth Lucario has less than steller defences, meaning even neutral hits hurt quite a bit. Fortress is also the only memebr of your team than can take those hits, and even then, Fortress can only go so far with its Sp. Defense. Consider using Agiligross on your team instead of Lucario or Machamp. Speaking of Metagross, It would cover most of Gengar's weaknesses other than Ghost and darkm which are neutral to Metagross, and Gengar is immune to EQ and is neutral to Fire. Also, consider using ScarfGengar and switch to Naive nature so that explosion can 1hko Blissey, or consider adding Focus-punch, as Gengar can frequently cause switches.

I'm still new, so my changes won't be the best, but Good Luck with your team.
Thanks I think I'll change somethings like instead of Gengar I'll use A specs Alakazam. Also will change toxic spikes to spikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)