Ability: Scrappy>Parental Bond
Adamant Nature
-Fake Out
-
Sucker Punch
-Double-Edge
-
Low Kick
My Kangaskhan build has max EVs in HP because it is being supported by Cresselia's Trick Room.
I decided to make my Kangaskhan as slow as possible to get the edge on Pokemon that have speed investment.

642.gif

Thundurus @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Protect
-Taunt
-Thunder Wave
Thundurus's move set is essentially status moves as I take advantage of his Prankster ability. Although when a Pokemon that is weak to electric or has a poor HP or SpD stat, Thundurus sweeps with a fast and solid STAB hit.

645-therian.gif

Landorus @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
-U-turn
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Knock Off
Landorus is my bulky Atk sweeper. He doesn't have much change with his build except for Knock Off.
I decided for Knock Off over Superpower because in some cases it can become a game-changer, removing your opponent's item can be disastrous for their strategy.

485.gif

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
Ability: Flash Fire
Modest Nature
-Heat Wave
-Substitute
-Protect
-Earth Power
Heatran has been changed significantly to better the team. He is now a bulky special attacker.
Amoonguss and Cresselia are his support, Amoonguss boosts his power with Sunny Day and Cresselia makes him fast with Trick Room.

488.gif

Cresselia @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Ability: Levitate
Quiet Nature
-Trick Room
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Protect

Cresselia is the overall support on my team. Cresselia replaced Milotic on my team because she is a really important aspect on this team and is needed for speed control.

591.gif

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Ability: Regenerator
Relaxed Nature
-Spore
-Energy Ball
-Sunny Day
-Rage Powder
Amoonguss is the defence tank that absorbs physical attacks and allows my team to setup. Sunny Day is to boost Heatran's Heat Wave and eliminate the opponent's desired weather.

Key; Bold = New

Special thanks to Silverwhiteblue , Yellow Paint and Memoric for making this team possible

Thanks For Reading :D

It seems that you had help from notable players from the DOU Tier although you can certainly use this team for Battle Spot Doubles and VGC 2015 (not the recent format). Nevertheless, the team that you have is very common, and known as THALK (Thundurus-Heatran-Amoonguss-Landorus-Kangaskhan) or CHALK (Cresselia). Just wanted to let you know since it seems like you're new to this tier / these tiers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)