Rate my team

This a team for random wifi battles so it is composed of only three pokemon. I did see a rule against this but tell me if there is.

252Atk/252Spd
Bashful
Haxorus@choice band
Mold breaker
Dragon Claw
Brick Break
Outrage
Earthquake

I of course use Haxorus because he is one of the best if not the best physical sweeper in B/W. Dragon Claw for any dragon and any other pokemon that has no resistance to dragon type moves. Brick Break is in for ice types. Outrage is just there great attack but has a horrible side-effect possible to replace. Earthquake is there for tyranitar and has never failed me.

252Sp.Atk/252Spd
Quirky
Volcarona@Life Orb
Flame Body
Silver Wind
Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz

Volcarona is of course my Special sweeper. I use Silver wind just because it has a chance of raising the users stats. Quiver dance is a great boosting move that Boost SpAtk, SpD, and Speed.Fiery Dance is good in case they switch in a flying type pokemon also may raise SpAtk.
Bug Buzz is good attack that may lower opponents SpD.

252Def/200SpD/52HP
Mild
Ferrothorn@Leftovers
Iron Barbs
Gyro Ball
Bulldoze
Aerial Ace
Energy Ball

I use Ferrothorn because he resist all of Haxorus Weakness and All but one of Volcarona Weaknesses. I uses Gyro Ball because it does more damage the slower you are and as we all know ferrothorn is the 5th slowest pokemon in Black and white. I use arial ace to combat his weakness against fighting types. Bulldoze is there for any fire type that they try to switch in. Energy ball is just there an i would be open to changing it out for something better.

Im warning in advance this rate may not be good as it's 11:30pm and I'm tired.
Ferra should be a more defensive set of leech seed/substitute/stealth rocks/gyro ball or power whip as you don't have any proper walls or stall so this set can save you many games. It's a standard subseed that works very well but sub could be replaced with protect to stall leech seed and leftovers.

Um ok. I don't understand any of your natures, Haxorus should be Jolly, ferrothorn brave, Volcarona timid. You really shouldnt run silver wind on volcarona as it only has a 10% chance of raising your stats, replace it with a coverage move.

If you want to run an offensive Ferrothorn, have something like this. (I'm making this up right now)

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
252HP/252Atk/4Def (0 speed IVs)
Nature: Brave
Ability: Iron Barbs
Moveset
1. Power Whip
2. Gyro Ball
3. Thunder Wave
4. Bulldoze/ Payback

Anyways in the future, just submit a 6 pkmn team, as I cant really form a real rate from this.

its a team for random battles which only allows 3 pokemon and my natures are3 just random because i wasnt worried about them at the time. And thats Special Defense not speed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)