rate my terrible parafusion team halp pls

disclaimer: this is my first competitive team ive ever made from scratch lol.

sacrifice (Murkrow) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Confuse Ray
- Foul Play
this guy is essentially a sacrifice lead, as his name suggests. with the focus sash, he gets a guaranteed parafusion, and taunt messes with other setup leads. foul play is on this just in case i dont get killed on the very first turn, and it is a really good option for killing a few pokemon considering murkrow's deceptive speed. tl;dr murkrow's role is to annoy the opponent to death or at least to parafusion. also, i like him better than sableye because if i somehow do end up switching him out, he can switch in on a free earthquake.

smash 4 will suck (Greninja) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Surf
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
basically my main coverage man. expert belt instead of life orb because he needs to live in order to deal with gliscor/garchomp/pretty much the entire ou metagame. moveset is standard greninja fare, with u turn in order to get out of sticky situations.

useless (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Confuse Ray
originally i had thundurus here but 3 pranksters is kind of redundant. twave and confuse ray is for parafusion possibilities, i.e. the whole theme of this team, and pump for those pesky anythings that wall the mighty washing machine. volt turn is another recurring theme of this team, as anything without either volt switch or u turn is not meant to switch out at all lol.

the boulder (Aggron) @ Aggronite
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Thunder Wave
mostly here to switch in on something it resists or on blissey with toxic, kill with heavy slam, then set up rocks and paralyze. gave it extra speed evs in order to outspeed bisharp so it can paralyze him lol. once rocks are up, it phazes anything that resists heavy slam with dragon tail.

kekekeke (Klefki) @ Red Card
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Protect
without swagger hes not nearly as good for this team, but he still fills his niche: spikes. drain kiss gives him extra bulk and stab 75% drain recovery. in addition, can switch in on randy boosters and red card them out to get rid of their boosts. but mostly, he switches in on dragons, lays down spikes on the incoming or twaves if they have no electric/ground, then lays down more spikes lol.

o shi (Darmanitan) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Slide
- Zen Headbutt
this guy is the reason why the paralysis is even a thing. i used to run choice scarf darm, but once i discovered parafusion, scarf went bye bye. this guy is absurdly powerful, and with everyone on the opponents team paralyzed, works amazingly as a late game sweeper. i use darm over talonflame to hit steel types harder and because he doesnt need as much defog or rapid spin support as the smogon bird.

so yeah thats my terrible team. feel free to rip it to shreds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)