rate my uu dw team :D

This team has been pretty successful, but I only win about 80% of the time so tell me how I can improve it. THIS TEAM IS FOR THE POKEMON ONLINE SERVER

Virizion

252 Hp/ 252 Spe/ 4 SpA
Modest
Leftovers
Justified

Focus Blast
Giga Drain
Calm Mind
Substitute

</p> My lead. Giga Drain and Focus Blast are the 2 STABS. Calm Mind helps his pitiful SpA and lets him function as a great special wall. Substitute blocks status and other annoying things and helps increase survivability. Max speed and hp evs so he can survive longer and be faster. Leftovers is just good.</p>

Terrakion

252 Atk/ 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Adamant
Choice Band
Justified

Close Combat
Stone Edge
X-scissor
Earthquake

</p> He destroys everything and he is UU in DW. Choice band so he's even more dangerous. I didn't pick scarf because with 315 speed he's fast enough and the extra power is helpful. Close Combat and Stone Edge are his STABs and they do massive damage to anything. Earthquake is just wonderful and X-scissor is for grass although I'm thinking about replacing it.</p>

Arcanine

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Jolly
Life Orb
Flash Fire

Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Flare Blitz
Wild Charge

</p> This guy is really cool. ExtremeSpeed is priority. Wild Charge kills water types Milotic in particular. Flare Blitz is a great STAB and Close Combat is just great. He won't last long so you can't switch in easily so he's better off coming in after something else has died. SR can be a pain to him especially with the recoil moves and Life Orb so Donphan should spin them away before he comes in.</p>

Nidoking

252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Timid
Life Orb
Sheer Force

Earth Power
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

</p> second special atker. With sheer force, life orb doesnt do damage :D and all moves have a secondary effect so sheer force boosts that as well. Ice Beam and Thunderbolt for BoltBeam combo. Earth Power is STAB. Flamethrower is good. P.S. I make him shiny so he's blue and I nickname him Nidoqueen to trick people XD</p>

Weaville

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Adamant
Focus Sash
Pressure

Ice Shard
Ice Punch
Swords Dance
Night Slash

</p> Ice shard is priority, ice punch is the best physical ice type move. Focus sash so you can SD at least once. Night Slash for 2nd STAB. He's fast enough without a jolly nature so picked adamant. Max atk and spe ev's so i can hit as hard and fast as i can</p>

Donphan

128 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 128 Def
Adamant
Leftovers
Sturdy

Ice Shard
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
Earthquake

</p> My spinner and SR guy. Couldn't decide on ev's so I picked those random ones :\ Ice shard for priority and superpower and earthquake so he can hold his own in battle after he's spun. Leftovers for extra survivability.

That's it so tell me what you think. I am willing to take out weaville or arcanine for:

Crawdaunt

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Jolly
Leftovers
Adaptability

Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Rock Slide
Crunch

The aim of this set is to switch in on a fire type and then dragon dance. Adaptability makes this guy really cool and after a dragon dance he is pretty awesome.

Feraligatr

252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Jolly
Life Orb
Sheer Force

Waterfall
Ice Punch
Rock Slide
Dragon Dance

Basically a physical version of nidoking but with set up

Hey there!

I'm a new battler, but I thought I should talk about this,
- First of all, you have no wall!!!! You need somebody to take hits!
- Also, you have a huge weakness to water. (Arcanine, Nidoking, Donphan, Terakion)
-> This can be helped by Jellicent, a Special Defensive beast, who also has Water Absorb. Although, Verizion does have massive Special Defense, and can counter most waters.

And sorry, I don't know how to put in the sprites. Wish I could help.

Hope this helps ya, and check out my thread too. (Other : Rate my First Team!)

Just a heads up, if you plan on running this team in a UU environment as governed by Smogon (outlined here) then Virizion, Terrakion, and Jellicent are illegal as they are considered OU. As replacements, Celebi works similar to Virizion and is able to run either Calm Mind or Nasty Plot. Cobalion also works a lot like Terrakion but with more defense and less attack.

For Donphan's EV spread, you're better off just going Impish with 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def. Donphan takes physical hits quite well and if you're looking for an offensive spinner then Hitmontop is a lot better. Also, Ground/Fighting has pretty redundant coverage, so Superpower on Donphan could be replaced with Stone Edge for better coverage or Stealth Rock for team support. I'd highly recommend the latter.

for the pics, you can go to google and search for a website to copy and paste pics. I recommend Arkeis.com or Floatzel.net since I use their sprites and for the team, you have a glaring water weakness so I recommend Jellicent or Virizion or even Ferrothorn since you lack a decent wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)