Aggron @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Bulky Physical Sweeper, with filter and over 400def, takes most attacks pretty well :D. Speed is sad, I have 2 def pokemon (the slowbro), maybe mega Absol or Aerodactyl?

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Will-O-Wisp

Most people use Choice Scarf, but I like specs better- Trick usually disables pokemon that set-up or stall, but I like choice specs more. Overheat genereally KOes anyone non-resistant and has decent Sp.def, HP ice is there for coverage, WoW for physical attackers (Trick and Wow usually seal the deal, they render it useless).

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Surf

With florges being a common sp.def wall, idk about Hydregion, but I can't find another Sp.atk Choice Scarf user. Any ideas for him? Even a Flash cannon only does 27% dmg to a Florges.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Gentle Nature
- Psychic
- U-turn
- Soft-Boiled
- Defog

Sp.def wall and defoger, I added U-Turn to avoid getting pursit trapped, but with a low speed, I dont like U-turn. Taunt doesnt work either unless it has high speed. I dont like Sp.def Mew, but I dont want to take up space by making Mew fast and adding a Sp.def pokemon like Florges or Blissey...Which is better- A speed mew with atks like Taunt/U-Turn and adding a Florges/Blissey or keeping mew as a Sp.def walls?

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam

My physical wall. Thunder wave, people dont expect it, which makes it work really well. With low speed, I dont like Slack off- he has Regenearator/Leftover heal anyways right? Thinking of taking out Slack off for Psychic.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Close Combat

Physical sweeper, clashes with Aggron, who's also a sweeper...Lucario is pretty fragile, was running FS, but that gets ruined by entry hazards.

Overall it's a pretty good team, it just needs a few tweaks.

I would suggest TWave instead of Stone Edge on Aggron to give switch-ins it can't hit very hard some major repercussions, and also to slow things down later for when Lucario is up to bat. Personally I would go with mega Aerodactyl over Aggron but that's just my opinion. Mega Aggron is kind of crippled as a physical wall because he has no reliable recovery outside of resttalk which cuts into its ability to run SR and TWave.

Go with Volt Switch or HP Grass instead of HP Ice on Rotom. Volt Switch is a no-brainer, but HP Grass covers a lot of what walls Rotom-H. I'm kind of leery of WoW in UU, since the two largest physical threats in the tier (outside of suspects like Staraptor) are Victini and Darmanitan, who you would be better off preemptively volt switching out of.

Florges isn't as much of a threat as Blissey at the moment, so I would go with Superpower and a Hasty nature over Flash Cannon and U-turn over Surf. I also prefer LO+3 attacks, but the Scarf seems to fit in just fine since your team as a whole is rather slow. Dark Pulse and Draco Meteor take care of what Surf would cover, and U-turn gives you the momentum that Mew should probably lose.

252 SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 254-300 (74.4 - 87.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Darmanitan: 331-391 (94.3 - 111.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

I would get rid of U-turn on Mew for Heal Bell, since your team is susceptible to status. Everything else on it checks out.

Keep Slack Off on Slowbro. If it comes down to a stall war at the end of a battle, a Scald burn and constant Slack Offs will win you the game unless you're up against Crocune. Psychic over Ice Beam.

Lucario should be Adamant since you have TWave support, and also since if you get off an SD nothing that outspeeds you can take an Espeed anyway. I prefer Crunch over EQ personally.

Make sure your descriptions are at least 3 sentences long describing each pokemon and their role on the team or a moderator will come and lock the thread. You can find a thread of the rate my team rules in the rate my team sub forum for further assistance.

Thanks so much, I'm trying the changes now!

Overall it's a pretty good team, it just needs a few tweaks.

I would suggest TWave instead of Stone Edge on Aggron to give switch-ins it can't hit very hard some major repercussions, and also to slow things down later for when Lucario is up to bat. Personally I would go with mega Aerodactyl over Aggron but that's just my opinion. Mega Aggron is kind of crippled as a physical wall because he has no reliable recovery outside of resttalk which cuts into its ability to run SR and TWave.

Go with Volt Switch or HP Grass instead of HP Ice on Rotom. Volt Switch is a no-brainer, but HP Grass covers a lot of what walls Rotom-H. I'm kind of leery of WoW in UU, since the two largest physical threats in the tier (outside of suspects like Staraptor) are Victini and Darmanitan, who you would be better off preemptively volt switching out of.

Florges isn't as much of a threat as Blissey at the moment, so I would go with Superpower and a Hasty nature over Flash Cannon and U-turn over Surf. I also prefer LO+3 attacks, but the Scarf seems to fit in just fine since your team as a whole is rather slow. Dark Pulse and Draco Meteor take care of what Surf would cover, and U-turn gives you the momentum that Mew should probably lose.

252 SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 254-300 (74.4 - 87.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Darmanitan: 331-391 (94.3 - 111.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

I would get rid of U-turn on Mew for Heal Bell, since your team is susceptible to status. Everything else on it checks out.

Keep Slack Off on Slowbro. If it comes down to a stall war at the end of a battle, a Scald burn and constant Slack Offs will win you the game unless you're up against Crocune. Psychic over Ice Beam.

Lucario should be Adamant since you have TWave support, and also since if you get off an SD nothing that outspeeds you can take an Espeed anyway. I prefer Crunch over EQ personally.

Aggron is pretty solid. However, I do find that other pokemon are better at his role of bulky physical attacker. You might wanna try out someone else, like Metagross, Machamp, Donphan, Hippowdon, Nidoqueen, or Swampert. Emphasis on Swampert.

You should probably change out Hidden Power Ice for Volt Switch on Rotom H. You really don't need HP Ice because Dragons are getting hit super effectively by Hydreigon, and Gligar can be taken out by Slowbro.

As for Hydreigon, definitely switch out Flash Cannon for Superpower. It absolutely destroys Blissey, and either way, Hydreigon's not getting past Florges. That should probably be the job of Aggron, or if you have time for an SD, Lucario.

I also think you should replace U-turn on Mew. Will-O-Wisp would probably work better considering Physical attackers might give it trouble otherwise. Also consider replacing it with Sneaky Pebbles and giving Aggron Curse, or maybe Rest. Other cool moves you could use would be Light Screen, Reflect, Heal Bell, or Knock Off. These different options give Mew more utility on your team. Instead of just defogging, healing up, and maybe dealing a bit of damage if you're taunted before switching out, you could cripple physical attackers, Knock Off their items, set your rocks back up, and heal your team. Heal bell also let's you switch into status, Synchronize your opponent with the same status, then heal it off the next turn. Works wonders. You might consider forgetting Psychic altogether for another utility move, because Mew's not hitting much very hard uninvested.

For the Slowbro set, I'd run a different coverage move than Ice Beam. I'm currently running grass knot for opposing water types that like to switch in, or maybe Fire Blast for the grasses. I'd also suggest keeping Slack Off; Slowbro doesn't have many other moves it can take advantage of, unless you're going to forgo T-wave and go Assault Vest (Which I wouldn't recommend from my experience.)

For Lucario, I'd try out Crunch instead of Earthquake. Otherwise opposing Slowbro can take a hit and threaten to cripple/kill with Scald. Also, Bullet punch is an option over e-speed. It kills Florges, but I haven't personally tested it, so E-speed may be superior.

Overall, not a bad team at all. You have good taste in picking Slowbro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)