SM RU Rate THIS team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! So i am playing in RU trying out different teams and then i made this team and it does good!

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 HP / 150 Def / 106 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tri Attack
- Toxic
- Recover
- Psywave

Porygon2 is the Wall/Tank of the team. now i know what your thinking "Psywave? why tho?" and it's because Porygon2 is a Special Attacker so that means when Special Walls (Like Milotic) ccome Psywave can break through there Defenses because it does a random amount. Tri Attack is boosted by Analytic to do more damage. Toxic is Toxic not much to explain there and same with recover, Heal nothing else

Lilligant (F) @ Big Root
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Aromatherapy

Lilligant is the HP abuser using Leech Seed making the foe switch out or Giga Drain for more health are boosted by Big Root giving Lilligant more HP combine that with Toxic your losing HP fast and Aromatherapy is to heal other Pokemon of their Status Conditions

Milotic @ Flame Orb
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 192 SpD
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Recover
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Milotic is a mix of being a Tank and a Special Sweeper. Due to Marvel Scale you get 1.5x more defense! and Flame Orb does a fixed amount so you can use recover when it's gonna be badnext turn. Surfis for STAB and ice beam is to get rid of Dragon and Grass Types.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Protect

Cofagrigus is the Wall of the team (Kinda like Porygon2). Ifyou set Up CalmMind nothing can Touch it and Shadow Ball does a lot of damage and Toxic is to stall andProtect is to also Stall toxic and get Leftovers

Galvantula @ Choice Specs
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Energy Ball
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Galvantula is the Real Special Sweeper. Thunder has a 91% Accuracy thanks to Compound Eyes. Energy Ball and HP fire is for Covrage and Bug Buzz is STAB

Rhyperior @ Assault Vest
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Aqua Tail

Rhyperior is the Physical Sweeper. Assault Vest is to boost that poor Special Defense. Earthquake is powerful and Solid Stab. Stone Edge is Powerful and alsoSolid Stab. Superpower and Aqua tail are Covrage

What do you think? Should i change things? Let me know!
(P.S i don't do Spikes,Stealth Rocks or anything like that)

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hi - I'm locking your RMT for the time being since you're only allowed to post one team every two weeks. This is stated in the forum rules. I'll reopen this thread on July 15 upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)