Rating your pickup lines

Can you guys rate this pickup line?
Outside of battle
After winning a battle, any Pokémon in the player's party that has this Ability and is not already holding an item has a 10% chance of creating a held item for itself, even if it did not participate in the battle. The Pokémon can find an item even if it is fainted.
Edit: BP Why didn't you rate this one yet?

Last edited:

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Fuck I have so many to rate. Apologies if these aren't too in depth. I realized that many of you have no idea how to talk to the opposite sex.

hey baby, did you fall from heaven? because you may be entitled to financial compensation.
2/10
It's very bland and everyone has heard it before. This won't convince anyone unless they really just need to have sex with you. Like there is no exciting thing about this line. The only person this could work on is probably some super sheltered church girl who will only ever have sex with you when you plan on making kids. These people exist. Imagine only having intercourse at most 4 times in your life with a women. This is who this line is going to pick up.

1/10
I refuse to watch anything regarding cats. if you send this to someone you've already outed yourself as a potential serial murder. Good luck

Please sleep with me. Please. Pretty please. I'm so lonely. I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time, and you are so good looking. Please do me the favor of having sex with me.
8/10
This makes me feel so bad for you that I'm tempted to give myself to you. I will not however as that would be unprofessional. Nice work and good luck out in the field. I hope you can use this successfully in a satirical manner.

Thwackey @ Eviolite
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
0/10
It was grassy Seed Acrobatics you used the wrong set so I must fail you. Bitches love the Grassy Seed Acro tech

Hey girl, are you a necrophiliac?

Cuz I'm dead inside.
6/10
Personally I hate pick uplines that are self deprecating but this one works only because it's both sexual and funny.

My fivehead isn’t the only thing that’s big.
0/10
This is exactly like those dumb ass google pick up lines. HAHAHA is this a subway because I got a Foot Long HAHAHAHA. The best pickup lines are the ones you make yourself.

"i will cook you food"
1/10
Only works if she's Italian and you're also Italian.

Hey girl, are you my farmer neighbor with sexy donkeys?
Cuz I wanna fuck your ass.
0/10
What... I don't even understand how you got from point A to point B on this one. Like I don't understand.

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
It was grassy Seed Acrobatics you used the wrong set so I must fail you. Bitches love the Grassy Seed Acro tech
I went through all the trouble of finding some random ass game from an NFE tournament a year ago, watching a replay before realizing the thwackey didn't even attack, looking through old posts for a team dump, all to somehow get the wrong set. I've never been more disappointed in myself.

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hey girl, are you my farmer neighbor with sexy donkeys?

Cuz I wanna fuck your ass.
0/10
What... I don't even understand how you got from point A to point B on this one. Like I don't understand.
Imagine being a pickup line rater and not even know that ass is another term for donkey, smh my head pickup artists these days, can't even harass women properly smh

My pick up line is opening my mouth as wide as it will go and playing cicada sounds through a tiny, tinny bluetooth speaker I've had surgically implanted to the inside of my mouth.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey babe you wanna Smash? My Solid Snake will rock your world.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
My pick up line is opening my mouth as wide as it will go
7/10
If this were the only part than I think you'd make anyone swoon.

Hey babe you wanna Smash? My Solid Snake will rock your world
1/10
This only works if the girl you're talking to is involved with the smash community. This probably means she's a minor or some streamer that wouldn't fall for this.

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hey girl are you a pick axe? Cuz I wanna make you mine.

No I'm not objectifying you, it's a pun ;_;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)