Tournaments RBY 7U Tournament (Won by chuva de perereca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Signups are now closed - I want to post a quick refresher/update for people while I get the bracket set up:
  • Double Elimination, best of 3 until top 3, at which point its best of 5. Replays are mandatory.
  • RBY NU but with only 7U mons (check here)
    • Challenge command: /challenge gen1nu @@@ -All Pokemon, +LC, +Clefairy, +Charmeleon, +Ivysaur, +Golbat, +Hitmonchan, +Beedrill, +Kakuna, +Metapod, +Gloom, +Nidorino, +Nidorina, +Pidgeotto, +Ditto, +Farfetch'd, -Exeggcute, -Abra, -Diglett, -Dratini, -Drowzee, -Gastly, -Horsea, -Omanyte, -Pikachu, -Poliwag, -Ponyta, -Sandshrew, -Seel, -Slowpoke, -Staryu
  • Each round will last one week to give people time to play their matches - if you're trying to schedule with someone and they aren't responsive please let me know, or let me know if both players are making an effort but having trouble finding a time to play.
  • I will ping everyone in the thread when the first matchups are posted + post a Challonge bracket so you can track the tour, but not everyone will have matches first round due to seeding. I'll make sure to separate who has matches from who doesn't. Please do not start your winners round 2/losers' round 1 matches until winners round 1 ends! There will be some initial awkwardness due to the number of entrants but after round 2 of both Winners and Losers side it should be much less of a headache.
  • Seeds are randomized because there's never been any 7U tours in the past - this means the byes and matchups are totally random. If we have another tour perhaps this one can help inform seeding.
I'll be posting matches as soon as possible but bear with me as it's midnight for me and I couldn't finalize a bracket till now for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
I wanted to just drop by and say good luck to everyone in this tournament, I look forward to watching these replays and seeing how far you all can push this meta in a single tour.

Quick reminder that this is a CASH TOURNAMENT. Finishing in the top 4 means you will take home money! That always seems to get the blood pumping for competitors.
Good Luck and Have Fun to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)