RBY Cup I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
won against rain., ggs man. thank you for being so cool about my rough schedule, i really appreciate it!

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tomahawk vs. Picollo - Picollo was last seen: May 19, 2015. Tomahawk gets activity win.
Funkasaurus vs. -okara - -okara made posts in the topic about failing to reach Funkasaurus but didn't actually try to contact him through walls or even IRC. Funkasaurus tried to contact -okara through VMs but got no response. Activity win goes to Funkasaurus.
scotti vs. Nelson - Nelson contacted scotti on his wall, scotti never replied. Activity win goes to Nelson.
Skywallker vs. Tricking - Tricking wrote on Skywallkers wall, who never responded. Tricking gets activity win.
Sergi vs. Hack - Sergi was last seen: Tuesday at 7:54 PM. Activity win goes to Hack

Agammemnon vs. sugarhigh - Extension. VMs were sent during Thursday and Sunday respectively, neither player has put in a lot of effort to get the game done but contact is etablished.
xtra$hine vs. Reymedy - extension. Players are in contact and I want games to happen rather than not. The onus is on Reymedy though to get the game done as he has been less active in trying to get the game done so far.
McMeghan vs Bedschibaer - I was approached by Bedschibaer who said that they needed an extension to get the game done, so I'll grant an extension.
reyscarface vs. Tele - Extension. I've seen scheduling attempts from both sides (on smogtours as well as on walls) but for some reason unbeknownst to me, it hasn't happened.

fatty vs. Dr Ciel - Coinflip, no scheduling attempts were made beyond initial gestures.
<Isa>!lavoscalc fatty vs Dr Ciel
<ium2>Dr Ciel lost due to an approx. 66.67% chance of getting a good damage roll, despite playing a perfect early game.
<ium2>chance that Dr Ciel could have won: 26.6361074447%.
<ium2>got a lil lucky with wow misses but i won, gg.
Fatty goes through.

round 3 up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)