RBY Cup IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my opp blocks people from posting on his profile, did not respond to my tag in this thread on Tuesday, and has made no effort whatsoever to contact me

claiming act

Marigold

formerly KuraiTenshi26
Completely lucked in two, I feel horrible about it. gg's out of respect, keep up the good stuff with running rby cup :]

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won in 2 rby games, including winning g1 on a last turn tauros crit and g2 on a bunch of full paras.

Need a 24 hour extension.
Because some technicaly dificult in my internet, the game could not be finished on our scheduled time (we played 1 battle) and Dio can't play today. Tomorrow we both can play and he is ok with an extension, even if he have the activity call.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm hoping Rokhan will be able to get on and play, but if he can't activity.

We scheduled for Saturday evening early in the week because my weekdays weren't very compatible with playing. Thursday night he approached me saying he could no longer play any of Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and asked if I could play then. I was not available to play then. I was on all of yesterday, including during our scheduled time, and Rokhan was unable to make it. The same is currently true for today. If he can get on today before I have to sleep then we can play but otherwise I believe I deserve the activity win due to our scheduled time and my weekend availability.

Claiming act he contacted me and I got back to him with my times. He asked me a question and I responded, he hasn't contacted me since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)