Tournament RBY PU Tournament - Won by NotVeryCake

gastlies

running up that hill
is a Pre-Contributor
Approved By Gum

:rg/seaking::rg/nidoqueen: RBY PU Tournament :rg/fearow::rg/arcanine:
Hi! Welcome to the RBY PU Tournament! This is the first tournament to be held in the PU subforum rather than in RoA, and is one of the first steps at integrating RBY into the greater PU Community!
  • Matches will be best-of-three in every round (defined as the first player to win two games, i.e. ties are not counted)
  • All tournament games must be played on Pokemon Showdown!, and all replays of all tournament games must be posted
  • The matches will always be played in the [Gen 1] PU format
  • This tournament will be single elimination, meaning that a win advances a player to the next round and a loss means a player is out of the tournament
  • Each round will last at most one week
  • RBY PU rules/clauses can be found here
  • All standard Smogon tournament rules apply, and can be found here
If you have any Questions, feel free to PM me or Teh on forums or Discord
In addition, here is the link to the RBY PU Hub which contains Viability Rankings and Sample Teams

Post "in" to sign up. Signups will be open for about one week, until December 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm GMT -5.

Approved By Gum

:rg/seaking::rg/nidoqueen: RBY PU Tournament :rg/fearow::rg/arcanine:
Hi! Welcome to the RBY PU Tournament! This is the first tournament to be held in the PU subforum rather than in RoA, and is one of the first steps at integrating RBY into the greater PU Community!
  • Matches will be best-of-three in every round (defined as the first player to win two games, i.e. ties are not counted)
  • All tournament games must be played on Pokemon Showdown!, and all replays of all tournament games must be posted
  • The matches will always be played in the [Gen 1] PU format
  • This tournament will be single elimination, meaning that a win advances a player to the next round and a loss means a player is out of the tournament
  • Each round will last at most one week
  • RBY PU rules/clauses can be found here
  • All standard Smogon tournament rules apply, and can be found here
If you have any Questions, feel free to PM me or Teh on forums or Discord
In addition, here is the link to the RBY PU Hub which contains Viability Rankings and Sample Teams

Post "in" to sign up. Signups will be open for about one week, until December 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm GMT -5.
In

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)