Tournaments RBY Rising Stars - Playoffs [Won by Ctown6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
approved by RBY Moderators
RBY Rising Stars - Top 8

Games will be standard RBY OU and follow standard Smogon rules - I reserve the right to take any measures required to resolve contentious situations.
I will experiment with systems to facilitate scheduling.
I may create analysis (text or video), live or after the fact, of any games played in this tournament.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you drop out before being eliminated.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you take up a slot, but do not sign up for RBY OU by the time SPL comes around.

This top 8 will run from December 4th to December 24th.
Deadline for the first round is December 10th, 11PM GMT-5.
All rounds consist of a single Bo3, though Bo5 can be agreed if players want to.

1. emma vs 8. Quarante8
2. Sceptross vs 7. royzin
3. Ice Yazu vs 6. Sabelette
4. Ctown6 vs 5. oakdeon

Last edited:

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Contacted Yazu and never heard back all week, honestly I would've sent a followup a couple days ago but I forgot

Reactions: cat

BeeOrSomething

Daylight Savings Time sucks
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Ctown my goat, the finals curse has been broken
Incredibly well desrved, you're gonna show the world who's boss in SPL
Pampu Power!

Sabelette, be proud of yourself. You did excellently, highlight of this tour for you was when you 2-0d the TDs, that was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)