Tournaments RBY Rising Stars - Upper Swiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
approved by RBY Moderators
RBY Rising Stars - Upper Swiss

Full Bracket

upperswissr1.png

Games will be standard RBY OU and follow standard Smogon rules - I reserve the right to take any measures required to resolve contentious situations.
I will experiment with systems to facilitate scheduling.
I may create analysis (text or video), live or after the fact, of any games played in this tournament.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you drop out before being eliminated.
I may DQ you from future editions of this tournament if you take up a slot, but do not sign up for RBY OU by the time SPL comes around.

This swiss will run from October 29th to December 3rd.
All rounds consist of a single Bo3.

Attachments

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Last edited:

Amaranth

Kenix and SaDiSTiCNarwhal failed to play their match, demonstrating no interest in the tournament. They will be dropped from RBY Rising Stars and barred from partaking in any future editions.
Respect my time or don't join my tournaments. Thank you.

I will take at least tomorrow (Monday) to think about how to adjust the bracket from here.
My intention is to bring back players who missed the cut in Lower Swiss (9th place royzin and 10th place Gastlies) if they are interested, starting them from a neutral 1-1 record, and 'upgrading' one of the current 1-1s to a 2-0 record (likely MrSoup, the only 1-1 player who had to play one of the two disqualified players) - but I want to take at least 24 hours to assess all options.
Apologies for the delay, it will hopefully be just one day.

Amaranth

Round 3

2-0 bracket
emma
vs MrSoup
Sceptross vs Sabelette

1-1 bracket
NotVeryCake vs oakdeon
Ctown6
vs chub
Torchic vs royzin
Ice Yazu
vs Gastlies

0-2 bracket
Melbelle
vs Acetylaldehyde
BeeOrSomething vs Quarante8

Players have until November 19th, 11PM GMT+0 to finish their Round 1 games. Extensions will NOT be given.
All sets are Best of 3.

Two players were replaced due to lack of interest in the tournament.
The next 2 best finishers from the Lower Swiss, royzin and Gastlies, were pulled back in and started from a 'neutral' 1-1.
The only 1-1 player to have suffered a loss to one of the two replaced players - MrSoup - has had his record essentially upgraded to 2-0. This is unideal, but it is the only way to keep the bracket flowing cleanly to the end.
Hopefully no more activity concerns from here on to the end. Apologies for the inconveniences and the delay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)