RBY Team Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Waiting on the following matches :-

Balou vs Roy
pokemaniac15 vs Raikou21
Jackal vs cookkirby
Explodus vs Mekkah
Lexay vs Vulcan Fury
Soujiro San vs Fuzion

Remember the deadline is the 24th.

lol me and lexay are both online now but he isn't responding :(, this is the fourth time this has happened to me during a tournament battle in the last three days.

edit: we battled and I managed to win 3-0, I had almost lost when he started Wrapping my team to death but luckily it missed...yeah gg.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
we did our match, i lost 3-0 in a cool battle. I'm sorry team I fucked up in both rounds :/

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Still waiting for :-

Balou vs Roy
pokemaniac15 vs Raikou21
Jackal vs cookkirby
Explodus vs Mekkah

Yeah gj teammate!! Though Fuzion could show up at times, because i don't want to lose next round, just because he didn't do his match. :(

Shiv

mostly harmless
Reminding you guys that today is the last day. There are quite a fwe people who have been inactive (Explodus, Balou, Raikou21). If anyone wants to sub, please pm me/post here.

there shouldn't be subs imo, it's way too late to hand out free passes in a tournament, just give the competitors byes or toss a coin, that's what they get for not trying to get shit done

Shiv

mostly harmless
Thats what I'll probably do. Balou, Raikou21 and Explodus have been inactive. Have no idea about Jackal vs cook though.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cook has been the inactive one obviously as I have been on all weekend, but he has been pming me, i think he is just kind of busy.

Ok I was away on Saturday and Sunday and P15 was away on Friday when I was on most of the day so that was kind of unfortunate. We'll get it done this week fo sho.

Shiv

mostly harmless
Seeing that Raikou21 never bothered to post in this thread before this, Im giving the match to pokemaniac15.
Mekkah gets the win over Explodus due to Explodus being inactive.
Roy gets the win over Balou. (Coin Toss)
Lastly, Im tossing a coin in Jackal vs cook. Jackal gets the win.
Gonna update with the new topic in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)