[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

curious if I got a hack off GTS
Rayquaza lvl100 in regular ball
OT:ash ID. 32760
Adamant 6iv with legal moves
seems to have tracked from hoenn to kalos
has Shock ribbon no idea what that is lol
It's impossible to be 6 ivs and that nature in gen 3 and 4.
Only legal 6 IV spread natures are timid, modest, naive, calm and docile in those gens. Although, it seems to be some sort of event (based on the ribbon), so I'm not quite sure. Just wait to get a professional opinion.

It's impossible to be 6 ivs and that nature in gen 3 and 4.
Only legal 6 IV spread natures are timid, modest, naive, calm and docile in those gens. Although, it seems to be some sort of event (based on the ribbon), so I'm not quite sure. Just wait to get a professional opinion.
okay I was pretty sure about the ivs/nature but I wanted to double check thanks everyone :)

Curious if this pokemon I received in a trade is legit:
Pokemon: Latios
Level: 100
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Shiny? Yes
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
From Johto region (takes plenty of siestas)
Ot: Mat
ID# 62971

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Curious if this pokemon I received in a trade is legit:
Pokemon: Latios
Level: 100
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Shiny? Yes
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
From Johto region (takes plenty of siestas)
Ot: Mat
ID# 62971
Belong to the user Bond697, or at least, he was the one who originally RNGed it.

How are users using TSV with post pokebank to hatch shinys, if instacheck is dead? Even if they know their own TSV where would they get the egg shiny value

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can memory distinguish from powersave and legit hatch shiny ? :3
There's an app that lets you see the contents of boxes. You can check eggs' shiny values that way.

Also, using Power Saves to extract a save file and check the contents of a box doesn't necessarily mean they're hacking, but I've been meaning to ask how to differentiate a hacked Power Save poké from a legitimate one for a while.

Got a japanese lvl 100 Articuno.. shiny.. Timid with all 31 IV's. It's got a legend ribbon, from Sinnoh. (though it only mentions last known place traded from right?) OT Name in 3 Kanji signs from Japan, ID no: 40006... hack? No odd moves or ability.. In a masterball.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello!
I just received this Thundurus from a trade, and it looked kinda suspicious. I ain't no expert at Pokecheck (I goddam suck, not gonna lie) and I was hoping to get a Mod opinion on it.
Thundurus
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese Symbols ID: 47797
Timid
Somewhat vain
Premier Ball
Not-shiny

EDIT: Nevermind, the OT's on this list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jssp7t561njn6za/Pokecheck Blacklist.pdf

Just got this via wonder trade from a Brazilian dude name Tourian whose PSS message was "RNG GIVEAWAY".

Aerodactyl - #142 (Jolly) Male (♂) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 8 / 31 / 31
OT: Tourian
ID No. 64076
Traveled through space and time to reach Kalos from Unova
No ribbons, regular pokeball.

It's level 100 with Pokerus, has Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake and Roost. It was fully EV trained except it was missing the extra two EV points, which I find kind of suspect on a level 100. Memory girl says "It has a good memory, but can't remember."

What do you think, Smogon?

Last edited:

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Extremely dumb question. Is there a way to determine if a Pokemon is a legal shiny? Since you can force a Pokemon being a shiny now, via the PowerSaves. .-.

Got a japanese lvl 100 Articuno.. shiny.. Timid with all 31 IV's. It's got a legend ribbon, from Sinnoh. (though it only mentions last known place traded from right?) OT Name in 3 Kanji signs from Japan, ID no: 40006... hack? No odd moves or ability.. In a masterball.
It's hacked, can't be shiny with those IVs, nature, and TID.

Hello!
I just received this Thundurus from a trade, and it looked kinda suspicious. I ain't no expert at Pokecheck (I goddam suck, not gonna lie) and I was hoping to get a Mod opinion on it.
Thundurus
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese Symbols ID: 47797
Timid
Somewhat vain
Premier Ball
Not-shiny
OT doesn't appear on pokecheck, sadly there's not much that can be done for hack checking Unova bred/caught mons in 6th gen ATM.

Traded some guy for a Genesect:
Level 80, Cherish Ball
TID Plasma, 10072
Timid Nature
Techno Blast, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam
Fateful encounter through space and time from Unova
Has a Classic Ribbon

This is from Pokecheck, right?

Traded some guy for a Genesect:
Level 80, Cherish Ball
TID Plasma, 10072
Timid Nature
Techno Blast, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam
Fateful encounter through space and time from Unova
Has a Classic Ribbon

This is from Pokecheck, right?
Looks suspiciously similar to https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=9232442 which also happens to be from a hacker. If the Characteristic (Likes to thrash about), IVs and Exp are the same it's probably the same mon, but there's no way to be certain ATM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)