Really REALLY Bad Ideas Thread [Tutorial]

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
a guide to foraging special berries in a specific geological location but if you go to that location those berries just dont exist. retroactively positing undiscovered species of berries. and if people are like i cant find any of them, you can say well maybe they went extinct because of dudes looking for them, ever think of that? the real reason obviously is luring people into the forest to eat them and use their bones to build a new pc, finally allowing for the creation of video games for men

a guide to foraging special berries in a specific geological location but if you go to that location those berries just dont exist. retroactively positing undiscovered species of berries. and if people are like i cant find any of them, you can say well maybe they went extinct because of dudes looking for them, ever think of that? the real reason obviously is luring people into the forest to eat them and use their bones to build a new pc, finally allowing for the creation of video games for men
This thread is for bad ideas, good ideas go in this one

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
the tiktok trend of people making food in the sink ..... it started moving from sinks to toilets

• Wow
Reactions: zf

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beating Super Mario Bros with your feet.

Trust me, I did this once as a kid cuz a friend bet me I couldn't do it. I became 15$ richer, but it was not worth the pain my feet went through for a week! The NES controller is NOT designed for feet!

taking someone’s avatar and making it your own, than continue to make posts on a certain competitive pokemon website acting as said someone

you’d have to be pretty dumb to do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)