Realm of the mad god

come to play, i ll drop you some stuff mate :)
i d like to make some events and all, but i am just a healer, not a rogue..
I am trying to save pots for a rogue or a paladin, to try out a bit :)

see you

~

/necrobump
Smog Realmers!

You probably don't remember me, but I'm McFarvo. I lurked around smogon about a year ago when playing Pt (just casually--I used smogon as a place to learn about Battle Tower 'n shiz). I've played RotMG off and on for the last year and really got embedded in the community there. (It's small and tight, kinda like smogon.) I just now am starting to play White a lil' bit and it reminded me of you guys!

How're things?

If any of you want to make a glorious return to the realm, let me know so I can say "hi" and perhaps help you get up to speed.

If you want to get caught up on my shiz:
http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/4583
http://forums.wildshadow.com/node/5735

Here's hoping that this necro is a bit better. I decided to hop back on and create a new account. I had given away all of my items (and not a single one of those assholes thanked me) and my fame wasn't all that high on my old account so fresh start.

The game looks pretty good. The community probably hasn't improved but it will take a while to confirm or deny that. There are tons of advertisers now for buying RotMG stuff for cash but no big deal. Depending on when you quit, you might find 1 or 2 new classes along with many new items and enemies. So while I did quit because of the horrible community, I never ceased to enjoy the game itself so I'm giving it another shot. I'll probably be running around as Zacchaeus, who knows how this will turn out

Edit: Also there are cool new features like servers and when you mouse over an item, it shows if its better or worse than what you have equipped. We could also form a guild, not sure how those work though. By the way, you can actually trade now

Bonus: http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

Didn't this game go to ass compared to what it was forever ago?
This quote is extremely relevant to the state of realm right now. If you thought that the old devs were greedy, then the new company in charge of the game, Kabam, are pretty much the godkings of jews. But like you said, if you ignore all of the community carry on, then the actual core gameplay is still a lot of fun. I play quite a bit (8/8 knight and trickster, 5/8 huntress and 3/8 priest originally made as a tomb anchor, now I just dump spare pots on to it) and have a lot of excess stuff, so if you do want something to get started again, I can likely give it to you. Usually in ussouth3, go by Gingbino.

and rwt bots are shit!

The latest update drained a lot of spirit from me (see Killian's monologue on Wild Shadow for how I feel, too) so I haven't wanted to play as often, but they've brought on a new GM that I'm hoping I get a chance to get a feel for. He looks like he has potential for somebody I can trust when I hear (vague) things.

This quote is extremely relevant to the state of realm right now. If you thought that the old devs were greedy, then the new company in charge of the game, Kabam, are pretty much the godkings of jews. But like you said, if you ignore all of the community carry on, then the actual core gameplay is still a lot of fun. I play quite a bit (8/8 knight and trickster, 5/8 huntress and 3/8 priest originally made as a tomb anchor, now I just dump spare pots on to it) and have a lot of excess stuff, so if you do want something to get started again, I can likely give it to you. Usually in ussouth3, go by Gingbino.

and rwt bots are shit!
I'm actually really getting back into it. When I was leveling a Priest someone just ran up to me and gave me a T11 wand so that made me hopeful. The new items and new dungeons are rather cool along with somewhat new features like gravestones. Yeah I hate the token thing where they legitimately want you to spend $20 or more on RotMG stuff which seems absurd to me, along with those RWT bots you mentioned. But the game itself is still lots of fun, and with such large expansion of quests I feel that the game has shifted where you can do a lot more by yourself (Many lower level bosses, soulbound loot) instead of being rewarded by tailgaiting at higher level mobs

Edit: Oh. As it turns out, I gave away my second best stuff, so I still have: (I have no idea which of these are actually valuable now)
Skysplitter
Para Health
Dragonsoul
Hippogriff [2]
Planewalker [3]
Para Dex
Emeraldshard [2]
Ragetalon [3] [2]
Para Wisdom
Para Magic
Para Speed
Roc
Nightwing

Of course I would die because the Nexus button delayed. Ugh

The latest Realmcast (a podcast they're thinking of doing weekly now) really cleared a lot of the air for me, personally. The new General Manager even supports Ranger!

New layout and nexus, the design is thanks to the partnership with GameStop to the best of my knowledge. So I'm still really enjoying the game but I keep dying and usually it's my stupid mistakes. But this last time, I was leveling up a character using some of my better equipment when I got shotgunned out of nowhere and an error message of sorts popped up saying something like "Oops you aren't actually dead" and I got really confused and looked at my character screen but I actually was dead so God only knows what that was about. I made a guild, aptly named Steelers, but I just invited as many people as I could find and we don't really do much together. But yeah if anyone wants to play with me or help me out, sounds great :D

I cant effin move :/
Update Flash? Use a better browser (IE)? Refresh because they've been updating the client all day long? Remember to use WASD? Hit O or click the wrench for options to check your controls? Make sure you didn't right click the screen?

https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/155964

Sounds good man. Also if you're bored of the game give me all your stuff please :toast:

I'm up to 17 stars since I restarted everything, I've lost my best characters due to 2 counts of minimizing the window thinking I was safe, 2 counts of getting shotgunned by gods, 1 count of a multiple-second delay upon clicking the nexus button, and maybe a few various other things but I'm getting the hang of it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)