Recipes/Food thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
As a cooker, i am and a lover of cooking and eating delicious foods or dishes from all around the world.
This made me earlier today to start thinking if, smogon a site with from all around the world, had some thread about food or recipes and i didn't found one, so this is why i'm creating this thread; for people to share their favourite food, some recipe they like to do or typical dishes from their countries.

This thread is basically for people to meet another gastronomy cultures from all around the world and for th to discuss about what they like in terms of food or discuss about other people dishes/recipes.

I think this could be a cool idea and that we could end up having one big summary of recipes/dishes which would be awesome! So i encourage everyone that read this to participate and give his 1-2 recipes/dishes and to join the discussion!:psyglad:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
A)
forum rules said:
2. Content and Organization: Each OP and reply to a thread must provide content or contribute to the discussion. In an opening post, we expect you to introduce a topic of discussion and your own thoughts in response. (i.e. posting about some of your own cooking experiences /posting a recipe etc. in the OP)
B) This is on page 2:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-cooking-thread-2.3572358/
Go ahead and bump it if you have any recipes/wanna ask if anyone has any recipes for anything in particular/have any cooking experiences you’d like to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)