Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 60 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Tera Blast
- Bug Buzz

My favorite, I love the SpD. Potentially more HP vs. SpD works, but this seems to give some better rolls on some and the HP still lives unboosted Pao's dark move, Idk that I can really do more than that on that side anyway. Spe for like 4 Spe 70s. Max SpA is needed, has ohkod Ursaluna BM before. That mon is a big draw of Frosmoth, another is Iron Bundle, who essentially needs tera or Flip Turn on terad moth. Flutter Mane can fear this mon, though it's not as easy as the other 2 w/ stuff like CM and SpA drops w/ Flutter's Moonblast and such. But ground tera surprises the common t wavers. Ground tera is crucial for helping coverage(mainly just SpD Orthworm comes to mind as resisting all well LOL, and Bronzong could be an issue defensively, or maranga Corv.) Generally you have to be faster tha Frosmoth, and physical to win. Even then, Ice Beam can ohko DNite through scale, and cb non tera Espeed should be lived, while non cb tera is lived, I obviously cannot ohko any longer. But I adore Frosmoth, good answer to lots of special, w/ great AND surprising coverage. I've often surprised Magnezone, probably Heatran and definitely Chi yu and Gholdengo. Giga Drain is great healing, not to mention coverage on waters and such, Bug Buzz is a little skippable, but goes through sub and gets Espathra, Wo-Chien(even better,) and Cress.

:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike:
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Unseen Fist
Level: 50
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 108 HP / 164 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- Ice Spinner
- U-turn

This EV spread was suggested to me, I have no idea what it does. I had my old cb set, but I dislike set up, say from fast mons to This can at least do something to a cm Latias/os, more if they steel tera. Usual enough moves, Ice Spinner seems good for DNite before tera nd stuff. I suppose this is at least partly here for Gliscor, though so is Mamo and both are weak to the water tera so it might go. I like the mamo more tbf. But this can be good, cause the damage is unreasonable most times. Regular enough water tera for the, typically, most op move on this set.

:Ogerpon-Hearthflame:
Ogerpon-Hearthflame @ Hearthflame Mask
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 60 HP / 180 Atk / 12 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Swords Dance
- Encore
- Horn Leech

I changed the EVs to take Jolly Surging Strikes, from scarf mainly. Doesn't exactly lack power even still, and can set up on Unawares so even Skeledirge isn't 100% safe. I've had a decent # of times where SD was useable, idk why I have Encore exactly, but it's a great move. This is pretty good, I don't have any complaints really.

:Iron Hands:
Iron Hands @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 60 HP / 220 Atk / 196 Def / 4 SpD / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Supercell Slam
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Charge

I put Charge as Supercell, charged or not, can destroy Ghold pretty quick, so I didn't really need EQ. I like Play Rough, and therefore don't really need Ice Punch. Fake Out was suggested over the Rock Slide I did have for...w/e reason, but it never made much difference, so I figured on Charge. SD seemed too redundant w/ adamant AND even Atk BE, but Charge gives some offense boost, while shoring up the inadequate SpD(which is like the only weakness this crazy mon has, as it's fat and strong enough to move 2nd most times comortably.) It turns Supercell, terad or not, into an absurdly destructive force, taking down Zapdos for instance, I'd expect. Charge is good on Flutter Manes that switch in too. EVs do something w/ taking somebody's EQ twice, probably dnite's, and Spe for 4 Spe Luna BM. Electric Tera seemed fine, vs a defensive one, to deal extra damage sometimes. I like this one, though along w/ Urshifu RS it seems the most replaceable at this time.

:Qwilfish-Hisui:
Qwilfish-Hisui @ Eviolite
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Bug
EVs: 244 HP / 60 Atk / 36 Def / 164 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Barb Barrage
- Crunch
- Pain Split
- Pin Missile

I wanted to remove toxic Spikes and get Espathra(sorta another point.) I had Alcremie w/ HA here to crap on Fire Spin/ other supporive DNite w/ Encore(the ability blocks Encore and ground tera absorbs t wave w/o being weak to a freak, on those sets, EQ.) But that left me horribly weak to t spikes everywhere, this is a partial answer at least. Intimidate is cool for all the physical that threaten me more, possibly, than special. I made the EVs, and then got them fixed slightly cause was wasteful careful nature, a while ago, so I don't have the rationales anymore. But it is very bulky, and I think I like it more than Overqwil as I'm not even sure I'd have much room for minimize, and it's so dirty. Barb Barrage is great, it poisons a decent amount, and then doubles power to make up for it not being bad poison. Crunch seems like good STAB, say for Gholdengo. I suppose it could go. I'm trying Pain Split for some sort of recovery, it also works w/ the low, albeit invested, HP. Pin Missile gets through Meowscarada's sash, subs namely from Wo-Chien and Espathra, and Pao mostly. It goes w/ the ground resistant tera for damage, and poison STAB keeps fairy Espathra's form being safe. I really like this mon since it's so bulky between the ability and item.

:Mamoswine:
Mamoswine @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Fissure
- Curse
- Stealth Rock

I made this funky Mamoswine to deal w/ stall, though idk that I need SR and may put Knock Off or what have you. Since I got rid of Alcremie, jlefties are free, and are the natural choice to me over sitrus on something like this. Thick Fat is easily the best to fix the fire weakness, and get that as a resist tera. Ghost tera takes fighting, but is mainly for the special curse interaction should I need it. Curse is often good for defense(and a little power,) and can mess w/ lots of stuff if I'm in a place to tera. Fissure is the main thing for stall breaking here though, and is highly preferable to EQ w/ Unawares running around, and no Atk EVs. EVs do something w/ Flutter, and the rest in phys def since that's where the stats are slightly focused. I suppose much of this mon's success comes from actually hitting fissures, but I guess I'm often lucky enough so it's ok for now.

I have an issue w/ Okidogi for sure. Um, still not even ultra ball, losing quite a bit. I think ditching Alcremie and re-introducing Qwilfish helped though. I had been running Malamar, but surprisingly, to me, that went nowhere. So then I have no real new from reg f thing, but I guess that's ok as they often have bad synergy, or are not that important. Like I was using Archaludon, but that didn't do much. Previously was weak to Maushold, it SHOULD be fixed between Qwilfish and Ghost tera mamo, though. I wish I dealt better w/ set up, hopefully that's all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)