Announcement Regarding Leadership: The Sequel

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
A great man once said ZU leaders come and go, and once again it's time for another transition. I'm not as active as I once was with ZU and regardless of my activity, there's always been forces greater than myself contributing to ZU and positively shaping the metagame. One of those forces is Tuthur, who's done a remarkable job working on the tier in multiple ways and doing way more than any of us could ask of him. So without further ado, everyone welcome Tuthur as ZU's newest co-leader. Congratz, and I'm sure a lot of us saw this coming, you absolutely earned it!

A great man once said ZU leaders come and go, and once again it's time for another transition. I'm not as active as I once was with ZU and regardless of my activity, there's always been forces greater than myself contributing to ZU and positively shaping the metagame. One of those forces is Tuthur, who's done a remarkable job working on the tier in multiple ways and doing way more than any of us could ask of him. So without further ado, everyone welcome Tuthur as ZU's newest co-leader. Congratz, and I'm sure a lot of us saw this coming, you absolutely earned it!

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
So you're going by "Tuthur" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's BT89 from Idaho. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in ZUPL. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Toto the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 3 trophies a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic.

(GZ Tuthur, well deserved)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)