Intentional Femboy Penguin
Approved by Ludicrousity
Hello, and welcome to Regional Variants! This Mod's premisse is based around the concept of Alolan Forms. The rules goes as it follows:
Slating and Voting rules:
- You may submit for any legal line you’d like. This includes Branched Evos, Except for Eevee and Tyrogue. Any other branched evo line will count as a single submission (So feel free to make a whole Ralts line, for an example).
- You may submit for up to 6 lines per slate. Two people may make a regional variant of the same evolutionary line as long as they are different from eachother
- You may vote for up to 7 lines per slate.
[CENTER] [IMG]http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/a.gif[/IMG] [B]Pokémon[/B]: [B]New Typing[/B]: [IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/type.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/type/type.gif[/IMG] [B]New Abilities[/B]: [B]New Stats[/B]: [B]New Moves[/B]: [B]Removed Moves[/B]: [B]Flavor/Design[/B]: [/CENTER]
New Abilities: Must keep the same amount of abilities as the original or less. They must be already-existing abilities.
New Stats: Net change must equal 0. No more than +/- 30 in any single stat. You cannot increase a Pokemon's higher attack/defense if the difference between both attacks/defense is more than 50. For example, Tauros has an attack "gap" of 60 (100 - 40), so you can't add to its higher Attack stat. You can deduct from it, however, to put toward other stats. Also, try not to go too crazy with boosting already powerful stats; Just because you can make a Tyranitar forme with 164 base Attack doesn't mean you should. You may swap a Pokemon's stats before modifying them, but the gap rule still applies to the new higher stat.
New/Removed Moves: You cannot add more moves than you remove unless you're adding a dual type to a single typed Pokemon. Then you can double the new moves total. If you're just adding a secondary type to a single-typed Pokemon, you can add 10 moves for free. No new moves can be created. Please do note that Sketch is banned from being added to a Pokémon.
Mega Evolution Rules:
-The sum of the stat modifications brought on by Mega Evolution must equal +100.
-You may add no more than 100-(Base Stat Total/10 (rounded up)) to a single stat.
-A Mega Evolution does not need to share a type with the entirety of its line, but it must share one with its base form. (For an example, Mega Altaria doesn’t share any types with Swablu, but it does with base Altaria)
The rules on Flavour are the following:
- You may not give Legendary Pokémon, Mythical Pokémon or UBs regional variants. Those will recieve their own special slates
- You may not make a regional variant for a Pokémon based around on the region it debuted. For an example, it would not make sense for Bisharp to get an Unovan Form, since it already is from Unova. The only exception to this rule is Gumshoos due to it not being originally from Alola, and the Crawdaunt line for simillar reasons.
- Justify the changes done. Explain why the Pokémon has changed types and learned the moves it does. Also please explain how it would look in this new forme.
- An evolutionary line must be entirely based on the same region. In other words, please don’t make a Kalonese Riolu evolve into a Hoennian Lucario. The only exception to this rule is with Kantonian / Johtonese forms evolving into one another due to the regions being right next to one another
The name of each region's variants go as it follows:
Kanto - Kantonian
Johto - Johtonian
Hoenn - Hoennian
Sinnoh - Sinnoan
Unova - Unovan
Kalos - Kalosian
Alola - Alolan
Galar - Galarian
Ultra Space - Ultra
Feel free to submit, and have fun!