NOC Reinforcements SCUM WIN.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Role PM's have been sent out. It is time now, TIME TO PLAY!
I didn't mention this in signups but scum has daytalk.

People who won:
Asek
Jalmont
Nuxl

People who didn't:
Apricity
Da Letter El
Drookez
Duskfall98
Energy
Former Hope
InfernoDragon218
ItzViper482
Texas Cloverleaf

Role list:
1x 2-Shot Strongman
1x 2-Shot Roleblocker
1x Universal Backup (inherits the role of first scum member to die, no. of shots aren't reset)

1x Cop
1x Backup Cop (Told they are VT, flip as Backup Cop, become Cop when the original Cop dies)
1x Doctor
1x Backup Doctor (Told they are VT, flip as Backup Doctor, become Doctor when the original Doctor dies)
5x VT

Players that aren't as alive as the other players:
Drookez - VT - Lynched Day 1.
Texas Cloverleaf - VT - Killed Night 1.
InfernoDragon218 - VT - Lynched Day 2
Apricity - Backup Cop - Killed Night 2.
ItzViper482 - Actual Cop - Killed Night 3.
Energy - VT - Lynched Day 4.

Game Rules (Somebody wasn't happy with the way they were phrased so I copied the one from 2d3 to make them happy)
General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. You may not screenshot private communication of any kind. You can quote role PM's but I posted all of the example PM's publicly so it won't do any good.
  3. There is to be NO communication about the game thread outside of authorised channels for Mafia.
Activity
  1. Inactive players will be replaced after a day phase of no activity.
  2. If you anticipate being unavailable for this time frame, please PM let me, the host, know.
  3. I reserve the right to force replace players at my own discretion.
Deadlines
  1. Deadlines for this game 72 hours for Day phases. Night Phases will last a maximum of 24 hours.
  2. Players may request an early end to the Night Phase by PM'ing me. Night will be cut short if all players request it.
  3. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  4. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
  1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline, the person with the most votes at the time will be lynched.
  2. If there's a tie, nobody is lynched.
  3. Votes must be bolded to be counted .
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes but would be nice. Helps me a lot.
  5. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted if I know who you're talking about. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote. Votes on yourself will be counted.
Miscellaneous
  1. Don't impersonate me. Don't encrypt stuff. White text is fine and encouraged.
  2. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
For all your fakeclaiming needs!

YOU HAVE 72 HOURS AND SOME SPARE MINUTES. LET'S GOOOOooOoooOOOOOooOOOOO!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)