Relicanth (BW2 Revamp) (GP 2/2)

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

369, Damn you fine

[Overview]

<p>Relicanth is a Pokemon that struggles to find its place in NU, as it faces major competition from the likes of Carracosta in both offensive and defensive roles. Its great physical bulk is somewhat offset by its low Speed and Special Defense, as well as weaknesses to some of the most common offensive types in the tier. However, Relicanth does have access to an extremely powerful STAB move in Head Smash, as well as the ability Rock Head, which gives Relicanth a niche in the tier.</p>

[SET]
name: Choice Band
move 1: Head Smash
move 2: Waterfall
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Double Edge
item: Choice Band
ability: Rock Head
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to Head Smash and the ability Rock Head, Choice Band Relicanth is a great wallbreaker, even 2HKOing Alomomola with Head Smash. Waterfall is advised as an additional STAB move, and has pretty good coverage in conjunction with Head Smash. Earthquake allows Relicanth to beat Steel-types looking to switch in and absorb a Head Smash, while Double Edge provides additional neutral coverage, and is Relicanth's best move with which to hit Seismitoad.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An Adamant nature is chosen so Relicanth can hit as hard as possible, allowing Relicanth to 2HKO Alomomola and Tangela most of the time after Stealth Rock. Rock Head allows Relicanth to spam its most powerful STAB, Head Smash, without taking massive amounts of recoil damage. Zen Headbutt and Toxic can be used in the last slot over Double Edge, as Zen Headbutt allows Relicanth to beat Gurdurr, while Toxic can be used for switch-ins that Relicanth struggles to beat such as Torterra or Seismitoad. An alternative EV spread of 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe can be used to give Relicanth more bulk while still outspeeding minimum Speed Alomomola, but the extra Speed investment is generally more useful. Relicanth should be used with Pokemon that appreciate its ability to lure in and break physical walls, such as Braviary or Primeape, who can easily clean a weakened team. Relicanth also appreciates teammates that can switch into Grass- and Electric-type Pokemon and beat them reliably, such as Charizard and Torterra, respectively.</p>

[SET]
name: Support
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Head Smash
move 3: Waterfall / Earthquake
move 4: Toxic / Yawn
item: Leftovers
nature: Impish
evs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set aims to take advantage of Relicanth's monstrous Defense stat and set up Stealth Rock reliably. Even without investment, Relicanth is still able to hit hard due to the high Base Power of Head Smash, meaning that it isn't setup fodder for opposing sweepers. Waterfall and Earthquake both have decent coverage with Head Smash, but Waterfall is preferred as it gets the STAB bonus. Yawn is also an option in the last slot, as it can force out a dangerous switch in and rack up hazard damage.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Even though this is a defensive set, Rock Head is chosen as the ability because it allows Relicanth to utilize its most powerful STAB move. The EV spread allows Relicanth to outspeed min Speed Alomomola, and hit it with Toxic before it can do anything. If you are concerned about not hitting hard enough, an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe could be used with an Adamant nature, but you lose some ability to tank hits. Relicanth really appreciates teammates that can set up Spikes to punish the switches it forces, while also being able to absorb special moves. Roselia deserves special mention, as it forms a great defensive backbone with Relicanth, setting up Spikes and absorbing special Electric- and Grass-type moves. Ludicolo is another good teammate for Relicanth, as it can take Ground-type moves, as well as special Electric-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves for Relicanth.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Relicanth doesn't really have a lot of options outside of those listed. A Rock Polish set could be used, but unfortunately, Relicanth fails to outspeed even base 95 Speed Choice Scarf users after a boost. A Swift Swim set could be used on a rain team, but it loses the ability spam recoil-free Head Smash, and still falls short of the key 95 base Speed Choice Scarf users that dominate NU.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Nothing in the tier likes to switch into Choice Band Relicanth, but Gurdurr can switch into anything bar Zen Headbutt and heal off the damage with Drain Punch. Defensive Seismitoad can switch into Relicanth once and finish it off with Earth Power. The easiest way to deal with Relicanth is to revenge kill it with faster special attackers; Rotom-S, Rotom-F, Samurott, and Serperior are all good options for this. Sawk and Primeape can also come in after Relicanth kills something and force it out with their Fighting-type STABs. Torterra also deserves a special mention, as offensive variants can switch in once and kill it with Wood Hammer. Due to the fact that Relicanth is vulnerable to every entry hazard and has no reliable recovery, it is easily worn down if you keep putting offensive pressure on it.</p>

[Overview]
  • Faces a lot of competition in any role it tries to perform, especially from Carracosta
  • Defensive typing is a mixed bag with some nice resistances and some unfortunate weaknesses
  • Nice HP and Defense, but its low speed and special defense let it down
  • Access to the moves it needs to do its job, most importantly head smash

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Hits extremely hard (chance to 2hko Alomomola after SR)
  • Head Smash and Waterfall for STABS
  • Earthquake grants some extra coverage
  • Double Edge is there cause it has high BP and decent neutral coverage
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • Most of the time Relicanth will be spamming Head Smash
  • Adamant nature is chosen to hit as hard as possible
  • Rock Head is chosen to prevent recoil from both Head Smash and Double Edge
  • Zen Headbutt is an option in the last slot as it allows it to 2HKO Gurdurr and Machoke
  • Toxic can be used in the last slot over Double Edge to wear down physical walls
  • An alternative EV spread of 172 HP/252 Atk/84 Spe to get more bulk, while outspeeding min Alomomola
  • Physical sweepers and cleaners appreciate Relicanth's ability to kill and lure in physical wall
  • Fast Flying or fire types that can take on faster grass types are good teammates, such as Charizard or Braviary
[SET]
name: Stealth Rock Support

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Takes advantage of Relicanth's great defense to repeatedly set up Stealth Rock
  • The Speed EVs outpace min speed Alomomola
  • Head Smash still hits pretty hard without investment thanks to high BP and STAB
  • Third slot is for coverage on steel types, Earthquake is really only for Metang
  • Toxic Can cripple Alomomola and Tangela on the switch
  • Great check to the many normal and flying types in the tier
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • Rock Head is chosen as the ability to abuse its most powerful STAB without recoil, but sturdy can be used with stone edge if you want to be extra safe
  • An alternative spread of 172 HP/252 Atk/84 Spe with an adamant nature could be used for a more offensive route, but loses its defensive presence
  • Teammates that can provide spikes are really useful for Relicanth, as it can force a lot of swithces through it's massive defenses (Especially Roselia)
[Other Options]
  • Really shallow movepool outside of what is listed
  • A Rock Polish set is possible, but is hard to pull off due to the offensive nature of the meta giving little set up, and being revenged by common scarfers
  • Swift Swim could be used on a rain team in conjunction with LO, but it provides poor synergy with other members suffers from recoil
[Checks and Counters]
  • Depending on the move chosen in the last slot very few things can switch in to Choice Band Relicanth after Stealth rocks
  • Gurdurr can switch in to anything barring zen headbutt and replenish its health with drain punch
  • Bulky Seismitoad can switch in once and target Relicanths lower SpD while fishing for burns with scald
  • Alomomola and Tangela are good options if Relicanth is not locked into Head Smash
  • Easiest way to get rid of Choice Band is to revenge kill it with any fast special attacker such as Rotom-S, Rotom-F, Zebstrika, Samurott or Serperior. Torterra also works as a decent revenge killer to relicanth.
  • The Stealth Rock Set's best counter is Roselia, who has natural cure and grass type STAB, but it won't like switching into head smash
  • Target its lower special defense
  • Has no reliable recovery and is easily worn down

Last edited:
i wouldn't use zen headbutt on CB ever, i'd move it to AC and give it a slight mention there.

also there are spaces between listed moves. so Waterfall / Earthquake :)

1/3. gonna try and finish these up ASAP

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The content is fine, but do we really need the Stealth Rock set? I've faced it before and while it was decent, I can't see any reason I'd actually want to use it, especially over Tank Carracosta. Head Smash + Rock Head is a thing I guess, but idrt that's worth giving up Solid Rock and Aqua Jet for (especially with no Attack investment). CB is good because it makes the best USE of Relicanth's niche in Head Smash, but the SR set can't even do that.

Also you still need to get rid of Zen Headbutt on CB atomicllamas

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I finally got around to editing this, before I write it up, I would like to have another QC member confirm or deny the presence of a SR set, it does face huge competition from Carracosta, but it does have more bulk for neutral and resisted hits, higher speed, and yawn (which is why I made it the primary slash), but I am not sure if this warrants a set or not.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well I've played around with support Relicanth, and I do think that it isn't a bad SR mon. Sure, Carracosta has Solid Rock and Aqua Jet, but Relicanth does have more natural bulk. More importantly, I adamantly believe that the support set should run enough Speed EVs to outpace uninvested Alomomola. This is also why I feel Toxic should be the first slash, as Yawn isn't that great anyways. Plus, it means that Relicanth can outspeed and 2HKO specially defensive Roselia if need be. CB is the best set though, but I don't think support is that outclassed due to higher speed, bulk, and Head Smash.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In the second set, move the EV mention from the set comments to AC.

Add Sawk and Primeape in Checks & Counters since they can easily OHKO or force Relicanth out, but they can't switch in safely.

atomicllamas add this, also you have a lot of moves/ability that aren't capitalized (swift swim Swift Swim, wood hammer Wood Hammer, etc) I'll check back later :)

atomicllamas

Okay I made those changes and think I fixed most of the grammar issues, if someone wants to QC this.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
GP Check
Add
Remove
Comments

[Overview]

<p>Relicanth is a pokemon Pokemon that struggles to find its place in NU, as it faces major competition from the likes of Carracosta in both offensive and defensive roles. Its great physical bulk is somewhat offset by its low speed Speed and special defense Special Defense, as well as weaknesses to some of the most common offensive types in the tier. However, Relicanth does have the access to an extremely powerful STAB move in Head Smash, as well as the ability Rock Head, which gives Relicanth a niche in in the tier.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to Head Smash and the ability Rock Head, Choice Band Relicanth is a great wall breaker wallbreaker, even 2HKOing Alomomola with Head Smash. Waterfall is chosen as an additional STAB move, and has pretty good coverage in conjunction with Head Smash. Earthquake allows Relicanth to beat steel types Steel-types looking to switch in and absorb a Head Smash, while Double Edge provides additional neutral coverage, and is its Relicanth's best move to hit Seismitoad hard.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An adamant nature is chosen so Relicanth can hit as hard as possible, allowing Relicanth to perform its role of punching holes in your opponent's walls. (This sentence really doesn't serve much of a purpose unless you give specific examples to what KOs Relicanth achieves with Adamant) Rock Head allows Relicanth to spam its most powerful STAB, Head Smash, without taking massive amounts of recoil damage. Zen Headbutt and Toxic can be used in the last slot over Double Edge, as Zen Headbutt allows Relicanth to beat Gurdurr, while Toxic can be used for switch ins switch-ins that Relicanth struggles to beat (such as..). An alternative EV spread of 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe can be used to give Relicanth more bulk while still out speeding outspeeding min speed Speed Alomomola, but the extra speed Speed investment is generally more useful (Alternate EV spreads generally go in the beginning of AC). Relicanth should be used with pokemon Pokemon that appreciate its ability to lure in and break physical walls, such as Braviary or Primeape, who which can easily clean a weakened team. Relicanth also appreciated appreciates teammates that can switch into grass-types or electric-types Grass- and Electric-type Pokemon and beat them reliably, such as Charizard and Torterra, respectively.</p>

[SET]
name: Stealth Rock Support (Either make the title "Utility" or "Support", "Stealth Rock Support" is too drawn-out when it doesn't need to be)

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set aims to take advantage of Relicanth's monstrous defense Defense stat and set up Stealth Rocks Rock reliably. Even without investment, Relicanth is still able to hit hard due to the high base power Base Power of Head Smash, meaning that it isn't set up setup fodder for opposing sweepers. Waterfall and Earthquake both have decent coverage with Head Smash, but Waterfall is preferred as it gets the STAB bonus. Yawn is also an option in the last slot, as it can force out a dangerous switch in,(RC) switch-in and rack up hazards hazard damage.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Even though this is a defensive set, Rock Head is chosen as the ability,(RC) because it allows Relicanth to abuse utilize its most powerful STAB move. The EV spread allows Relicanth to outspeed min speed Speed Alomomola, and hit it with toxic Toxic before it can do anything (Again, EV spreads are generally the first things to go into AC). If you are concerned about not hitting hard enough, an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe could be used with an adamant Adamant nature, but you lose the ability to tank hits (same as above). Relicanth really appreciates teammates who that can set up spikes Spikes to punish utilize the switches it forces, while also being able to absorb special moves. Roselia deserves a special mention, as it forms a great defensive back bone backbone with Relicanth, setting up spikes Spikes and absorbing special electric and grass type Electric- and Grass-type moves. Ludicolo is another good teammate for Relicanth, as it can take ground-type Ground-type moves, as well as special electric, grass, and fighting moves Electric-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves for Relicanth.</p>

[OTHER OPTIONS] [Other Options]

<p>Relicanth doesn't really have a lot of options outside of those listed here. A Rock Polish set could be used, but unfortunately,(AC) Relicanth fails to outspeed even base 95 scarfers Choice Scarf users after a boost. A Swift Swim set could be used on a rain team, but it loses the ability spam recoil free head smash recoil-free Head Smash, and still falls short of the key 95 base scarfers Choice Scarf users that dominate NU.</p>

[CHECKS AND COUNTERS] [Checks and Counters]

<p>Nothing in the tier likes to switch into Choice Band Relicanth, but Gurdurr can switch in to anything barring bar Zen Headbutt and heal off the damage with Drain Punch. Defensive Seismitoad can switch into Relicanth once and finish it off with Earth Power. The easiest way to deal with Relicanth is to revenge kill it with faster special attackers,(RC);(semi) Rotom-S, Rotom-F, Samurott, and Serperior are all good options for this. Sawk and Primeape can also come in after Relicanth kills something and force it out with their fighting-type Fighting-type STABs. Torterra also deserves a special mention, as offensive variants can switch in once and kill it with Wood Hammer. Due to the fact that Relicanth is vulnerable to every entry hazard and has no reliable recovery, it is easily worn down if you keep putting offensive pressure on it.</p>

Your writing was top notch, but your Pokegrammar was horrible. I'd recommend taking a look at Smogon's Spelling and Grammar Standards for future analyses.

GP Approved 1/2

Last edited:

atomicllamas

Holy Wow, I suck at poke grammar, sorry about that and thanks for the GP check Rohail !

Anyways implemented, ready for GP check number 2.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
REMOVE
ADD
COMMENT

[Overview]

<p>Relicanth is a Pokemon that struggles to find its place in NU, as it faces major competition from the likes of Carracosta in both offensive and defensive roles. Its great physical bulk is somewhat offset by its low Speed and Special Defense, as well as weaknesses to some of the most common offensive types in the tier. However, Relicanth does have access to an extremely powerful STAB move in Head Smash, as well as the ability Rock Head, which gives Relicanth a niche in the tier that at least gives it something over its competitors.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to Head Smash and the ability Rock Head, Choice Band Relicanth is a great wallbreaker, and can even 2HKOing 2HKO Alomomola with Head Smash. Waterfall is chosen advised as an additional STAB move, and has pretty good coverage in conjunction with Head Smash. Earthquake allows Relicanth to beat Steel-types looking to switch in and absorb a Head Smash, while Double-Edge provides additional neutral coverage, and is Relicanth's best move with which to hit Seismitoad hard.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An adamant Adamant nature is chosen so Relicanth can hit as hard as possible, allowing Relicanth to 2HKO Alomomola and Tangela most of the time after stealth rocks Stealth Rock. Rock Head allows Relicanth to spam its most powerful STAB move, Head Smash, without taking massive amounts of recoil damage. Zen Headbutt and Toxic can be used in the last slot over Double-Edge, as Zen Headbutt allows Relicanth to beat Gurdurr, while Toxic can be used for switch-ins that Relicanth struggles to beat such as Torterra or Seismitoad. An alternative EV spread of 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe can be used to give Relicanth more bulk while still outspeeding min minimum Speed Alomomola, but the extra Speed investment is generally more useful. Relicanth should be used with Pokemon that appreciate its ability to lure in and break physical walls, such as Braviary or Primeape, who can easily clean up a weakened team. Relicanth also appreciates teammates that can switch into Grass- and Electric-type Pokemon and beat them reliably, such as Charizard and Torterra, respectively.(full stop)</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set aims to take advantage of Relicanth's monstrous Defense stat and set up Stealth Rock reliably. Even without investment, Relicanth is still able to hit hard due to the high Base Power of Head Smash, meaning that it isn't setup fodder for opposing sweepers. Waterfall and Earthquake both have decent coverage with Head Smash, but Waterfall is preferred as it gets the STAB bonus. Yawn is also an option in the last slot, as it can force out a dangerous switch in and rack up hazard damage.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Even though this is a defensive set, Rock Head is chosen as the ability because it allows Relicanth to utilize its most powerful STAB move. The EV spread allows Relicanth to outspeed min Speed Alomomola, and hit it with Toxic before it can do anything. If you are concerned about not hitting hard enough, an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe could be used with an Adamant nature, but you lose the some ability to tank hits. Relicanth really appreciates teammates that can set up Spikes to utilize punish the switches it forces, while also being able to absorb special moves. Roselia deserves a special mention, as it forms a great defensive backbone with Relicanth, setting up Spikes and absorbing special Electric- and Grass-type moves. Ludicolo is another good teammate for Relicanth, as it can take Ground-type moves, as well as special Electric-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves for Relicanth.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Relicanth doesn't really have a lot of options outside of those listed. A Rock Polish set could be used, but unfortunately, Relicanth fails to outspeed even base 95 Speed Choice Scarf users after a boost. A Swift Swim set could be used on a rain team, but it loses the ability to spam recoil-free Head Smash, and still falls short of the key 95 base Speed Choice Scarf users that dominate NU [examples?].</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Nothing in the tier likes to switch into Choice Band Relicanth, but Gurdurr can switch into anything bar Zen Headbutt and heal off the damage with Drain Punch. Defensive Seismitoad can switch into Relicanth once and finish it off with Earth Power. The easiest way to deal with Relicanth is to revenge kill it with faster special attackers; Rotom-S, Rotom-F, Samurott, and Serperior are all good options for this. Sawk and Primeape can also come in after Relicanth kills something and force it out with their Fighting-type STABs. Torterra also deserves a special mention, as offensive variants can switch in once and kill it with Wood Hammer. Due to the fact that Relicanth is vulnerable to every entry hazard and has no reliable recovery, it is easily worn down if you keep putting offensive pressure on it.</p>

So not much to say, bar that it's pretty short and has a weird problem with double-spaces after full stops - watch out for those

GP Approved 2/2

atomicllamas

REMOVE
ADD
COMMENT

[Overview]

<p>Relicanth is a Pokemon that struggles to find its place in NU, as it faces major competition from the likes of Carracosta in both offensive and defensive roles. Its great physical bulk is somewhat offset by its low Speed and Special Defense, as well as weaknesses to some of the most common offensive types in the tier. However, Relicanth does have access to an extremely powerful STAB move in Head Smash, as well as the ability Rock Head, which gives Relicanth a niche in the tier that at least gives it something over its competitors.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to Head Smash and the ability Rock Head, Choice Band Relicanth is a great wallbreaker, and can even 2HKOing 2HKO Alomomola with Head Smash. Waterfall is chosen advised as an additional STAB move, and has pretty good coverage in conjunction with Head Smash. Earthquake allows Relicanth to beat Steel-types looking to switch in and absorb a Head Smash, while Double-Edge provides additional neutral coverage, and is Relicanth's best move with which to hit Seismitoad hard.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>An adamant Adamant nature is chosen so Relicanth can hit as hard as possible, allowing Relicanth to 2HKO Alomomola and Tangela most of the time after stealth rocks Stealth Rock. Rock Head allows Relicanth to spam its most powerful STAB move, Head Smash, without taking massive amounts of recoil damage. Zen Headbutt and Toxic can be used in the last slot over Double-Edge, as Zen Headbutt allows Relicanth to beat Gurdurr, while Toxic can be used for switch-ins that Relicanth struggles to beat such as Torterra or Seismitoad. An alternative EV spread of 176 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe can be used to give Relicanth more bulk while still outspeeding min minimum Speed Alomomola, but the extra Speed investment is generally more useful. Relicanth should be used with Pokemon that appreciate its ability to lure in and break physical walls, such as Braviary or Primeape, who can easily clean up a weakened team. Relicanth also appreciates teammates that can switch into Grass- and Electric-type Pokemon and beat them reliably, such as Charizard and Torterra, respectively.(full stop)</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Even though this is a defensive set, Rock Head is chosen as the ability because it allows Relicanth to utilize its most powerful STAB move. The EV spread allows Relicanth to outspeed min Speed Alomomola, and hit it with Toxic before it can do anything. If you are concerned about not hitting hard enough, an EV spread of 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe could be used with an Adamant nature, but you lose the some ability to tank hits. Relicanth really appreciates teammates that can set up Spikes to utilize punish the switches it forces, while also being able to absorb special moves. Roselia deserves a special mention, as it forms a great defensive backbone with Relicanth, setting up Spikes and absorbing special Electric- and Grass-type moves. Ludicolo is another good teammate for Relicanth, as it can take Ground-type moves, as well as special Electric-, Grass-, and Fighting-type moves for Relicanth.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Relicanth doesn't really have a lot of options outside of those listed. A Rock Polish set could be used, but unfortunately, Relicanth fails to outspeed even base 95 Speed Choice Scarf users after a boost. A Swift Swim set could be used on a rain team, but it loses the ability to spam recoil-free Head Smash, and still falls short of the key 95 base Speed Choice Scarf users that dominate NU [examples?].</p>

[Checks and Counters]

So not much to say, bar that it's pretty short and has a weird problem with double-spaces after full stops - watch out for those
GP Approved 2/2
Thanks for the check, I guess I was always taught to double space after periods. Anyways, implemented and ready for upload unless there are any objections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)