Renicade's X/Y Trade Thread

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Interested in a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Honedge. I have 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Rain Dish Squirtle or a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Fletchling if you're interested.

I'm interested in one of your Fletchlings, would you be open to trading one for an Adamant Mawile (male) with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs and the ability Intimidate?

I'm interested in one of your Fletchlings, would you be open to trading one for an Adamant Mawile (male) with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs and the ability Intimidate?
I already have that same Mawile, but if you ever get a female one I would be willing to trade.

Hey I'm interested in your flawless marill. I have a flawless (31 in everything but SpA) jolly, rough skin (and a sand veil on if you want it) gible w/ egg move outrage to trade.

Howdy, CMT for:

-31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant FEMALE Honedge

-31/x31/31/31/31 Froakie ( if female and the defense is 31 since im using it to breed a timid!)

My 5IV Skrelp for one of yr 5IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings?
Sure, message me when you want to trade.

Hey I'm interested in your flawless marill. I have a flawless (31 in everything but SpA) jolly, rough skin (and a sand veil on if you want it) gible w/ egg move outrage to trade.
Sorry not interested in Gible :<

Howdy, CMT for:

-31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant FEMALE Honedge

-31/x31/31/31/31 Froakie ( if female and the defense is 31 since im using it to breed a timid!)
I'll take a female Riolu for the female Honedge, message me when you want to trade.

Helioptile
Timid - Dry Skin
31/x/31/31/31/31
Stock: Female - 6 Male - 1

Joltik
Timid - Compoundeyes
31/31/31/x/31/31

hey im interested in both of these, male. can you cmt ^^

I have Adamant 5IV Storm Throw Panchams. I also have 3 Lucky eggs available. I'm interested in Bunnelby

I have Adamant 5IV Storm Throw Panchams. I also have 3 Lucky eggs available. I'm interested in Bunnelby
Message me your offer for Bunnelby. Specify which IV spread you want on him.

Any chance I can trade you a flawless swinub or a flawless sandile for power items? CMT
I'll take a male magikarp for some if you have any. Message me the ones you want.

You were interested in a Female Binacle, I'm starting the breeding now. Can I get a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protean Froakie? Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)