Restricted Dpp tornament round 2

The time has come for the best tornament to start ever........ Anywho. The Mus are Drum roll please.....
Haki vs Sir Snub

Diophantine vs We Three Kings

pacp06 noob vs Goldaris

iKiQ vs TheJ3estPenguin

Subs
Me!! Don't judge me I have been wanting this tornament to happen for 3 years. I will not be biased even if i get to join.

So like have your matches done by like the 28 of October cst but if you need an extension thats fine just let me know I'm not picky.

Rules if you people are too darn lazy to look at the sign up post.
Pokemon list
Ambipom
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Rhyperior
Magmortar
Electrive
Yanmega
Magnezone
Weavile
Porygon-Z
Togekiss
Honchkrow
Glaceon
Leafeon
Mismagius
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Gallade
Probopass
Roserade
Dusknor
Froslass
Also pokemon that are in the evolutionery lines ARE allowed so
Porygon 2
Glalie
Jolteon
Flareon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Unbreon
Sylveon
Magneton
Magmite
Gardevor
Rhydon
Togeitc
Dusclops
Gilgar
Are all allowed.
°Games are to be played on Pokemon showdown in Usm Ou
°Normal Smogon Ou bans
°Mega stones are Banned (To stay true to the base pokemon in DPP)
°Replays are not necessary in the initial post if there is a dispute there will be a rematch with me watching the battle and the battle will be have to be ON MY SCHEDULE so it's recommended to save them anyways. My schedule is pretty open so it's fine y'all I'm pretty chill about it.

my dude made his account just to sign up for this tour and hasn't logged in since monday. if you sub yourself in for him i can play you most of the day today/tomorrow.

my dude made his account just to sign up for this tour and hasn't logged in since monday. if you sub yourself in for him i can play you most of the day today/tomorrow.
With 2 days left to play in a 8 man tornament i think that not being active for 5 days is reason to sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)