Pet Mod Return to Orre V2

Ema Skye

Work!
Approved by the mods back in December, originally hosted by me, left to die by me, revived by me

:ho-oh: :espeon: Return to Orre :lugia: :umbreon:

This is a micrometa that only uses Pokemon obtainable in Coloseum and XD. To bulk out the list a bit more, I have expanded the list to include Gen 4+ evolutions, branched evolutions as well as the Fairy-type. The full PokeDex list is already on DH if you want to work with it.

This is a Generation 8 NatDex Based Pet Mod played in Doubles using the Godly Gift mechanic.

Godly Gift: Your team may have 1 God on your team, and the God gives its stats to the other Pokemon on your team, depending on team order.

The Gods you can choose from: :ho-oh: :lugia: :tyranitar-mega: :salamence-mega: :metagross-mega:

Your God's stats are distributed as follows (for the megas, they impart their mega's stats, even before mega evolving):

Meaning that for this team, Ho-oh is the god. It gives:
  • 106 HP to Sableye
  • 130 Atk to Ledian (STONK!)
  • 90 Def to Blissey
  • 110 SpA to itself (since it occupied the SpA slot)
  • 154 SpD to Misdreavus
  • 90 Speed to Snorlax
Additionally, following the Nat Dex rules:
  • You can have one Z-Move on your team (though if you do, I will call you ultra cringe)
  • You can have one Mega on your team
    • If you pick your Mega as your god, it counts as this slot as well
    • Your megas stat bonuses take into account its new stats from its god (Mix and Mega rules apply).

We will be doing buffs periodically throughout the meta. I don't plan on nerfing anything, and so some Pokemon may end up banned depending on meta shifts. I've already got my eyes on a few of them.

Watchlist:
:chansey::blissey::sableye-mega::beedrill-mega::medicham-mega:

Discord/Spreadsheet will be added as necessary. Until we get the coding update finished, feel free to talk about what you're excited to try out. I suspect there will be five team structures: one based around each of the gods (with Mega Ttar teams being the rarest).

Council
Ema Skye

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Will base forms have the corresponding mega stat too? For example, if Salamence was in the 6th slot, would it have the Mega’s 120 Speed even before mega-ing? That’s what makes the most sense to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)