XY OU Revenge Killer OU

that his text has many errors of English

• I translated by google translator

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • which are dangerous for this pokemon team?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mamoswine Azumarill Latios Thundurus Bisharp Gengar

this team is based in priority and Revenge Kill Pokemon with speed below this tier has priority moves

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Mamoswine is a good Revenge Killer with its hazard coupled with Ice Shard becomes a revenge killer with a high potential and outspeeda Breloom and bisharp that are highly dangerous become easy to kill and Frezee-Dry is for water pokemon that counters are seen check!

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Azumarill Assault Vest to eliminate much of the metagame it is counter Greninja even with the super effective Hidden Power it is a great danger in the metagame that teram always obvious that someone at least check this pokemon but it still has great potential to sweep and unique types the competitive

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog/Earthquake/ThunderBolt
- Roost

This Pokemon has a great STAB with notable movements in the competitive and still have access to defog I prefer the damage but you can substitute latias they have the same type coverage as well he has great damage and high speed is not for nothing that turned Rank S

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast/Taunt

excellent support and excellent sweeper he is on this team to be able to easily stop sweep and still end up with revenge killers based on speed and can also be revenge killer for its speed above the metagame

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

excellent trap for the pursuit and his attack can also be revenge killer and has STAB attacks with good types in the metagame and his offensive ability is excellent against a pokemon website that actually takes advantage of it but my team has a lot qn thing is caught by Stick Web and that is caught is perfect to me :D

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]/Pain Split

this is anti-meta Pokemon on the team he is not the smogon sets of moves but has great potential to become :V Substitute for those who have fear of ghost and not know who will preach fielding Hidden Power Ice for dragons and Landorus counters saw check in revenge kill, Focus Blast for Ttar and Heatran can also use with Pain Split but remember Hidden Power Ice will be quite a surprise for the opponent and he is Spin Blocker

Import/Export

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 SpA / 176 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hello! This team is pretty cool, and I have a few suggestions:
  • For Latios, I would choose Defog out of the choices you listed. This is because clearing hazards is always appreciated in this meta, and is especially important for Thundurus.
  • For Thundurus, I would choose Taunt over Focus Blast. Taunt works well with Prankster, and will help you stop Pokemon from inflicting hazards, statuses, and setting up.
  • For Gengar, I would replace HP Ice with Sludge Wave. It is a great STAB for Gengar to use, and can hit Pokemon like Keldeo and Rotom-W neutrally (also, it has a better BP than Shadow Ball, which is a plus).
  • As a little nitpick, make sure that all of your specially based Pokemon have 0 Attack IVs. This is to reduce damage from moves like Foul Play and confusion damage.
Because my phone is moody I can't post a full rate but hope I helped! Good luck on your team =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)