Rickaticks team of death (peaked 64 PO)

Well, this is my team, we've just recently peaked at 64 on PO.
LEAD

Metagross-focus sash
252Att/252Hp
Adamant
Stealth Rock
Bullet punch
Meteor Mash
Explosion
Ok, the lead, metagross, hes pretty much a standard lead as you can see. Basically just go in set up rocks, if I feel threatened blow up in there face and yes, i know its been nerfed, if I don't blow up, either switch in appropriately or meteor mash it to death. It seems to be working pretty well this gen, infernape still owns and blaziken with protect and its new speed boost can be a pain to my whole team. Overall I don't see a reason to change my Metagross out at this point in time. I think I might as well opt out the lum for a sash, just to make sure I get those explosions off on those fire sweepers, like blaziken.

Breloom-toxic orb
252Att/12hp/244spe
Adamant
substitute
focus punch
spore
seed bomb
Ahhh Breloom, the subpuncher, my favorite pokemon of all time, anyway. I love this thing if I can get it set up it destroys just about anything. The only issue I have here is deciding between mach punch and seed bomb. I decided I'd go with seed bomb, since mach punch is only good for killing things like excadrill, while seed bomb gives my team good coverage. The only pokes I cant kill with this guy is the new toxic healing gliscor,reuniclus and of course gengar.

Garchomp-choice scarf
252att/252spe
Jolly
outrage
earthquake
stone edge
fire fang
Garchomp, the speed killer. I find my Garchomp to be incredibly effective, he just about outspeeds everything. Latios comes in, no problem, it seems like everyone expects they're latios/latias to outspeed my Garchomp so its usually a easy kill. Great for killing anything electric too...Just seems like everyone thinks they can outspeed my chomp so they just stay in ready to use that ice move for a ohko but than they die. Stone edge also is really nice for those scarfed Thundurus and his brothers, not to mention zapdos and others.

Reuniclus-leftovers
252hp/252def
Bold
Psychic
focus blast
calm mind
recover
Well I figured I needed a 5th gen pokemon on my team just because I do. So who better to get rid of than togekiss, using up that oh so valuable leftovers. So after some testing I've decided to go with this guy, his defenses are great and psychic moves are devastating. Great all around pokemon.I would use pshyoshock, but I already have so many physcial pokemon that I have to go with original.

Scizor-choice band
252att/252hp
Adamant
bullet punch
superpower
pursuit
u turn
Basically the standard revenge killer that is scizor. What can really be said more, I just use scizor to revenge kill like a pro plus ohko of blissey is nice. Not to mention that sometimes, if your lucky he can even get a nice little sweep just straight up bulleting. No really new big problems seem to have risen up in gen 5. So yeah I think he fits in with my team perfectly.

Gengar-life orb
252SpAtk/252speed
Timid
sludge bomb
substitute
shadow ball
focus blast
Gengar rounds off my team by being a ghost, and imo, every team needs a ghost. I like gengar on my team as a ghost because he fits my style, very offensive. Sludge is on this set to take out grass pokemon, whimscott...I hate that thing. Substitute and shadow ball are here for obvious reasons, as well as focus blast to take out tyranitar and darks, and ferrothorn.

Well, thats my team as of now. I've been battling with this team for over a year on pokemon diamond, and have had alot of success with it, I recently have transferred them to white and am also having good success.I also play pokemon online alot. I'm always open to suggestions from fellow competetive battlers. PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS! Thanks!!

Metagross is bulky enough to not need the Focus Sash, Air Balloon or Occa Berry is always a better option if you want it to survive random super-effective attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)