Rigged (Monotype Edition) Quarterfinals

Rigged (Monotype Edition)

The title says it all, but if you still don't know, the song will give more clarity. I swear my money is serious, I will shuffle these brackets to my liking. I'll be matching up friends vs friends, foes vs foes, as a result, the best tour players may all be knocked out early as I'll be rigging the bracket.

Rules:
  • All games will be played on play.pokemonshowdown.com or smogtours.psim.us.
  • This is a best of 3 (Gen 8) SS Monotype tournament and you may switch teams between matches.
  • This tournament is single-elimination.
  • Do not complain about the brackets.
  • Replays are encouraged to be posted in this type of tour but are not mandatory.

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Baton Pass Clause: Baton pass is banned
  • Same Type Clause: Pokémon in a team must share a type.
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Moody Clause: Moody is banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages

Matchups:
Vodoom vs Decem
schwipper
vs Mateeus
RAP Yogurt vs Endal
crucify vs aGroove

Pokemon Home additions ARE allowed for this round.

Quarterfinals Deadline: Sunday February 23rd 11:59 EST. Contact your opponent ASAP, If an extension is needed, notify as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Vodoom vs Decem - I bolded Vod's opponent last week again and he won again. maybe it's a sign but lets be real how can he stop the charjabus?
schwipper vs Mateeus - mat snaked floss last week which was really disappointing to see, frankly hes probably going to do it again here, if i was schwipper id just bring fighting all three games here tbh
RAP Yogurt vs Endal - Endal beat abr in one of their games in their ost set and he is therefore the single greatest pokemon player the ever grace the monotype tier, and while rap yogurt is better than his brother he really has no chance here
crucify vs aGroove - After the Crucifixion that he gave Blimax last week, it's hard to see him losing this week. Unless aGroove brings a legal team this week of course, and I don't think he is dumb enough to do that.

schwipper vs Mateeus - mat snaked floss last week which was really disappointing to see, frankly hes probably going to do it again here, if i was schwipper id just bring fighting all three games here tbh
Can we just have atleast ONE time you call i could win :( One time? Maybe i will actually lose then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)