Rigged (Monotype Edition) Round 4

Rigged (Monotype Edition)

The title says it all, but if you still don't know, the song will give more clarity. I swear my money is serious, I will shuffle these brackets to my liking. I'll be matching up friends vs friends, foes vs foes, as a result the best tour players may all be knocked out early as I'll be rigging the bracket.

Rules:
  • All games will be played on play.pokemonshowdown.com or smogtours.psim.us.
  • This is a best of 3 (Gen 8) SS Monotype tournament and you may switch teams between matches.
  • This tournament is single-elimination.
  • Do not complain about the brackets.
  • Replays are encouraged to be posted in this type of tour but are not mandatory.

Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Baton Pass Clause: Baton pass is banned
  • Same Type Clause: Pokémon in a team must share a type.
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Moody Clause: Moody is banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages

Matchups:
TezGreninja vs aGroove
Mateeus
vs Floss
Vodoom vs Harpp
Yami vs Endal
Decem
vs Sabella
RAP Yogurt vs wehavecancer
Blimax vs crucify
Jho vs schwipper

Pokemon Home additions are NOT allowed for the remainder of this round.

Round 4 Deadline: Sunday February 16th 11:59 EST. Contact your opponent ASAP, If an extension is needed, notify as soon as possible.

Last edited:
TezGreninja vs aGroove - how tf do you expect me to predict who wins this??? Both goats in their own right
Mateeus vs Floss - ok so, mat is 100% bringing normal all 3 games here, probably going to bring that garbage team with the unfezant at least once, Somehow he keeps winning with them but I’m going to pick floss here, I think he’s learned enough from mats other games to cteam normal well enough, like fuck dude just bring fighting
Vodoom vs Harpp - I feel like I pick against vodoom literally every game he plays but he keeps winning, harpp is good though so I’m going to do it again
Yami vs Endal - splash should apologise to endal for putting him through this torture, although I guess it had to be someone, if he manages to somehow get magma to play at a reasonable time and magma doesn’t just leave half way through he will win
Decem vs Sabella - decem is going to drive the charjabus all the way to the finals
RAP Yogurt vs wehavecancer - the cancer train keeps on rolling but comes up against his true nemesis, some yogurt, I think we all know who wins that matchup
Blimax vs crucify - I think I 50/50d both of these two last round in their respective games, which is great because it means I got them both right. I should do that more often
Jho vs schwipper - I think I’ve said enough about these guys names and really need some new jokes

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1060949708-s03rzkoz12k1kvyar89saa3n33tf0k5pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8monotype-1060953616

won in 2 ggs

Mateeus vs Floss - ok so, mat is 100% bringing normal all 3 games here, probably going to bring that garbage team with the unfezant at least once, Somehow he keeps winning with them but I’m going to pick floss here, I think he’s learned enough from mats other games to cteam normal well enough, like fuck dude just bring fighting
yeah Normal died, so i brought Ghost twice

Blimax

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blimaxx
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Ruling on the Blimax vs Crucify set:

As a host, from what I see is, two games won by Crucify and one game won by Blimax. (Even in blimax's winpost,from what the replays show, he has 1 win to crucify's 2 wins). There is 0 evidence at all of a 2nd game being played.
Where do you see 1 win against his two. In the replays shared I have won 2 matches. You can ask him about the 2nd game whose replay hadn't been saved by either. He brought dragon and I brought poison. He lost in that 3 - 0. You can ask my opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)