SS OU Rillaboom & Hawlucha Balance

------------------------------------------------ Introduction

Hi there! i am UmarPro and today i am going to introduce my newest team, The Rillaboom & Hawlucha Offense!.
So Before starting lets the parts we are gonna come through while making this team -

-------------------------------------------------Team Making
-------------------------------------------------Threats
-------------------------------------------------Strategies

So lets start! (YAY!!!)

-------------------------------------------------Team Making

Chansey.gif
Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Substitute

So i wanted to start with something that can remove the status of my mons and is tanky also. why not chansey with eviolite then?. i took chansey and then the move set was - Aromatheraphy to heal status of mons. Seismic Toss to do damage. Soft Boiled to heal and Substitute
to provide cover to the mon. chansey is a good wall but some wallbreakers can 1 shot it sadly :( .

garchomp.gif
Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide

After chansey i wanted something fast and strong to deal damage. so i thught "Why not Garchomp?" and then i took it. leftovers to recover and rough skin for some damage. The moveset is - Scale Shot to get speed. Earthquake for steel and fire types. Swords Dance to get more damage and Rock Slide for flying types. Garchomp is a pretty OP sweeper if u get swords dance and speed from scale shot.

necrozma.gif
Necrozma @ Power Herb
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Photon Geyser
- Flash Cannon
- Meteor Beam

Now i needed a stealth rocker to disable focus sash users. so i thought necrozma cuz its pretty underrated but it does very good. Power herb helps charge meteor beam in 1 turn. The moveset is - Stealth Rock for disabling focus sash. Photon Gyeser for attack. Flash cannon for Grimmsnarl. Meteor Beam for raising attack and for flying types. Necrozma is a good mon in my opinion because of its attacks and its ability to learn SR.

rillabom.gif
Rillaboom @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- U-turn

One of the sweeper pokemon of the team. This pokemom's move Grassy Glide is too op with choice band and grassy terrain. Choice band helps get more damage in grassy terrain. The moveset - Grassy Glide cuz its op in grassy terrain with Choice Band. Knock Off is good to knock scarfs/bands/hemls and stuff. Superpower is hit and run move for steel types. U-Turn can be used for psychic types. This mon can sweep almost everything like Weavile too!.

tapu kok.gif

Tapu Koko @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Electric Surge
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 20 HP / 232 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Defog

Tapu Koko is a terrain power up mon. first i used it for Hawlucha but now i dont need it for Hawlucha. i used heavy duty boots to protect from hazards. The moveset is - Dazzling Gleam for Damage. Thunder for more damage in electric terrain. Grass Knot for damage to water types like quagsire and swampert and Defog to remove hazards. I needed a defogger too and well.. I got it!.

Hawlucha.gif
Hawlucha @ White Herb
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge

The sweeper or the team, Just need to power it with 1 swords dance and Close Combat Then the enemies at least 1 pokemon getting KO is guaranteed. The moveset for this mon is - Swords Dance to boost attack. Close Combat cuz its speed will be so much no one will be able to harm it. Acrobatics after herb OP . Stone Edge for flying types. This mon is absolutely amazing and our team is done too!.

-------------------------------------------Threats!

:mad:The team is weak to some stuff. Like the 1st is shell smashed Cloyster. and another garchomp with scale shot and swords dance could sweep us too!. The super-effective fighting moves against chansey can kill her in 1 shot :( . Make sure to switch to Hawlucha if getting hit by ground type moves or it could go very bad. use the team carefully not just GOOF around ok?. so these were the threats. But there could be more, and if there are... Just pray to the marowak on the left to shine his bone on YOU!.

-------------------------------------------Strategies

:swole:
Wanna know the secret of winning with this team? it is --- Start with necrozma and stealth rock. then when he dies switch to Garchomp and use swords dance once. then use scale shot if enemy no steel/fairy type. and start the sweep. if Garchomp dies switch to Rillaboom and grassy gladie spam if they weak or normal to it. And if not use other moves. When he dies use tapu koko. Fight with him and then When he dies too, switch to Hawlucha and he will use the herb with close combat and BAM! your speed is double!!! just use Swords Dance once and then you're good to win. Thats the strategy.:Smogjynx:

:toast:
Special Thanks to Hax Believer For suggesting me advice to make the team better!.

Here's the team - https://pokepast.es/e40d621037874248

So i hope ya guys liked the team and thanks for seeing this. I will come with another team soon and until that......

Goodbye.png

Last edited:
Feel Free to suggest me any ideas about the team ( cuz i am out of them xD )
I will say that your team is good but it is heavily weak to ground types, you should definitely get a flying type or something with levitate. I recommend Galarian Zapdos or Corviknight.

I will say that your team is good but it is heavily weak to ground types, you should definitely get a flying type or something with levitate. I recommend Galarian Zapdos or Corviknight.
i replaced kartana with conkeldurr he has ice punch

The best advice is to delete that thing (no offense), but looks like a joke. Seismic toss do the same amount of damage regardless the Atk EVs, Crunch Garchomp is senseless, necrozma sash doesnt work, Rilla doesnt need darkest lariat since it can learn knock off, koko outside rain teams doesnt run thunder and the item is not usefull either, and hawlucha EVs aren't the correct ones..

Still if you insist to use that compo, is better like this: https://pokepast.es/8bcb164f7e9c76c0 The haw EVs allows him to take a moonblast from clefable.

The best advice is to delete that thing (no offense), but looks like a joke. Seismic toss do the same amount of damage regardless the Atk EVs, Crunch Garchomp is senseless, necrozma sash doesnt work, Rilla doesnt need darkest lariat since it can learn knock off, koko outside rain teams doesnt run thunder and the item is not usefull either, and hawlucha EVs aren't the correct ones..

Still if you insist to use that compo, is better like this: https://pokepast.es/8bcb164f7e9c76c0 The haw EVs allows him to take a moonblast from clefable.
i will change the atk to 0 and use 64 evs in defense, But garchomp's crunch works pretty well for me. and i can change the sash too. i will change the attack and item of koko and the evs of hawlucha too to make it good ok? and rillaboom darkest lariat ii will change to other useful move. and change garchomp's crunch too.

Thanks For the Advice! :bloblul:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)