RKS Prized Possession # 4

Team Synergy
Hey guys its Rikudou Sennin here bring you a rare RMT(i don't really like putting my teams up). Every team is not perfect, but they have minor flaws, thats why I'm putting it up here. The team record on shoddy is 43-7, and on wifi its 0-0 because i have no wifi atm. First don't ask me why i named my team Synergy, i had no idea of a good name. Second i need all the help i can get, because this team has potential. Third comment, Rate, and copy/Steal/ Fix it.

Team At A Glance

Team In Depth

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Moveset:
- IronHead
- Trick
- StealthRock
- U-Turn

Description:
Jirachi is my lead, i start off with u-turn to brake my opponents sash, then i switch to a counter. Ironhead is for stab and that nice flinch hax. After Tricking the scarf, Jirachi is free to lay down Stealth Rock.(maybe you guys can play around with the moveset)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 hp / 252 sp.attack/ 252 spe
Moveset:
- Fire Blast/ Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Toxic/ Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute

Description:
I sent in Heatran on a grass/steel/bug etc. Expecting a switch i will get a free sub up. and if they sent in a Swampert ill do toxic/ if they switch in a Salamence or Gyarados i do Will-o-wisp. I'm undecided either to keep Toxic or go with Will-o-Wisp.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Atk
Moveset:
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Description:
Gyarados is my status absorber, and my wall that sweeps in late game. This thing takes hits from Scizor, Infernape, Lucario, etc.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 hp/ 78 Def/ 183 Sp.Def
Moveset:
- Bullet punch
- Super Power
- Roost
- Swords dance

Description:
Scizor is my late game sweeper. I made this ev's that would allow him to take hits from both sides of defense, and roost away the damage.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Bold
Nature: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 hp/ 220 Def / 36 spe
Moveset:
- Grassknot
- Thunderwave
- Perishsong
- Recover

Description:
Celebi is my wall and my phazer. I have grassknot for stab and and thunderwave is for incoming Infernapes, Heatran, Scizor etc. I was thinking of changing celebi to offensive sweeper if so i would need a phazer.(need help here)

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Def / 108 SpA
Moveset:
- SeismicToss
- Icebeam
- Toxic
- Softboiled

Description:
Blissey is my special wall. I was thinking about changing her for another poke or change her move set. If i change her move sets then it will probably change her to a wisher, or the charm bliss.(need help here)

-------------------------------------Pokes that used to be in this team----------------------------------------

Metagross @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moveset:
- MeteorMash
- Explosion
- StealthRock
- Trick

Description:
Metagross got replaced by Jirachi because it has U-Turn and helps to break opponents sash. Although Metagross has better defense, Jirachi is quicker. So Metagross got outclassed as my tricker lead. The only thing it had going for it was Explosion. Metagross is my favorite poke, if you got a good reason that i should put Metagross back in my team i will put it.(maybe with a different set)

Salamence @ Lifeorb
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Mild
EVs: 84 Atk / 216 SpA / 208 Spe
Moveset:
- Draco meteor
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire blast

Description:
Salamence is my mix sweeper, and a very effective one at that .People now a days don't know how to counter a Salamence because theres so many variations out there.(thats was the only good thing about it) But its life was cut short because i had no RapidSpinner in my team. Salamence was replaced by Gyarados because i needed a status absorber.

Swampert @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 108 HP / 204 Atk / 96 Def / 100 Spe
Moveset:
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Icepunch
- StoneEdge

Description:
Swampert is my hard hitter, and it worked well with Salamence and Metagross. Swampert life was cut short because of Zapdos hidden power grass and the lack of backup from the rest of the team. And my team had a big flaw and that was the need of a priority move, Enter Scizor.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Bold
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
Moveset:
- Surf
- Ice beam
- Wish
- Protect

Description:
Vaporeon is my special wall and my wisher. Vaporeon life was cut short because Magnezone and Zapdos were killing my team and i had no special walls to stop them. And also because of the Rotom forms. Thats were Blissey enters and out classes vaporeon but i didn't go with the wish set, because i would have a weakness to latias.

-------------------------------------Threat List----------------------------------------
After my Gyarados is dead then its GG. The only chance i got is if i paralyze it if he switches in on Celebi.
If a Mix Electivire comes in a thunder wave from celebi then its GG.
A DD Gyarados with life orb having icefang tears up my team. The only counter i would have is celebi, but it will die in the next 2-3 turns.

Alright I really like this team and I'm a big fan of your teams finally you brought me out of depression since i could find a really good team this week.

Alright go with fire blast on heatran since he's sorta walling he's going to need a good hit, and ditch toxic go with WoW on tran since you have toxic on blissey you can burn other magnezones that trap you and other guys.

This team lacks speed so to add a bit more speed besides prority type moves think about adding a scarfed heatran. Just try this.

Also go with Brick-Break on scizor to remain it's power instead of dropping atk, and def then roosting would be useless since the foe can easily attack can kill since you now have weak defenses.

Although nice team.

Wow really, thanx man. Im glad you like my teams (you made my day)^_^.

I do have fireblast on heatran, but fireblast is unreliable some times.(i lost 3 games because of it). and the other 4 losses was because of hax(mostly because of togekiss, and machamp). And kk, ill go with Will-O-Wisp.

and about the speed problem i was going to give jirachi thunderwave and take out trick.

I have super power because with the help of stealthrock scizor can kill Magnezone. And a bulky heatran can survive a brickbreak from my scizor.(i learned the hard way)

thank you for the rate RainDance, i really appreciate it.

Wow really, thanx man. Im glad you like my teams (you made my day)^_^.

I do have fireblast on heatran, but fireblast is unreliable some times.(i lost 3 games because of it). and the other 4 losses was because of hax(mostly because of togekiss, and machamp). And kk, ill go with Will-O-Wisp.

and about the speed problem i was going to give jirachi thunderwave and take out trick.

I have super power because with the help of stealthrock scizor can kill Magnezone. And a bulky heatran can survive a brickbreak from my scizor.(i learned the hard way)

thank you for the rate RainDance, i really appreciate it.
Oh yeah I completely forgot about heatran but after SD it can't well taking that chance would be stupid.
Really listen to the speed advice and go with hp(Electric) heatran scarfed because DD LO gyrados can tear up the team besides from celebi, and blissey, but after a couple of dd's blissey will die. Also ice fang can tear through celebi before perish song can take place.

Electivire doesn't really bother this team much. I tested the team, and I usually played around it by baiting an Ice Punch and switching to Swampert. How do you stop Latias exactly? Blissey aside, it looks like it can put a dent on all of your pokemon. I'll put Pursuit over one of the moves on Scizor. Machamp looks like a threat, and Gyarados isn't a good counter as most run Stone Edge. Do you find Vaporeon and Kingdra a problem as well? I had some problems with those pokemon and would like to learn how you overcome them.

my team isnt that weak to scarf/banded electivire. my team gets raped by a mix electivire with the help of thunderwave that he may come in. And swampert isnt in the team atm, he got replaced by scizor.

for latias, i have toxic on blissey. but if it has refresh and recover i can some what stall it out of pp i guess. and come in with scizor and bulletpunch it.

and for machamp i switch in gyarados and switch out to celebi. the only times i have lost to machamp was because of stupid confusion.(i got hit 5 times it got out of hand)

vaporeon isnt a problem for my team.

but to some degree kingdra is. I usually see if it has substitute if it does i can do perishsong. i have battled a raindance team but i never lost to one. at least not with this team

Electivire doesn't really bother this team much. I tested the team, and I usually played around it by baiting an Ice Punch and switching to Swampert. How do you stop Latias exactly? Blissey aside, it looks like it can put a dent on all of your pokemon. I'll put Pursuit over one of the moves on Scizor. Machamp looks like a threat, and Gyarados isn't a good counter as most run Stone Edge. Do you find Vaporeon and Kingdra a problem as well? I had some problems with those pokemon and would like to learn how you overcome them.
Mix e-vire gives this team trouble with cross chop taking out blissey 1 poke down, then earthquake on jirachi and 2 pokes down. then earthquake/cross chopon tran maybe a 2hitko there but thats all then it's gone. Thunderbolt/Thunderpunch gets rid of gyrados. Finnaly, flamethrower kills scizor and celebi.

RKS here's a thing you can do to get some speed change jirachi and heatrans spots make heatran the SR lead with shuca berry. Then make Jirachi a bulky CM'er with thunderbolt, substitute, calm mind, and physic or flash cannon.
This way it works out more but speed is still a little less of a issue.

you can call me Riku, and what moveset would you suggest for a heatran lead??
I'll give you the whole nine yards.

Heatran @ Shucca Berry
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Flash Fire
- Stealth Rocks
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion

Btw if you searched Heatran on smogon search the lead type is on there.
Alright Shucca Berry to weaken ground attacks. Stealth rocks is necessary on mostly every team now. Fire Blast for the steel leads. Earth power to kill infernape even though you have to switch on him after the first turn since a Close Combats coming. Explsion to get rid of opposing blisseys and to kill another poke after his job's done and he's useless.

Mixnape rips this whole team apart except for Gyarados.

Watch out for that.
Only Gyrados can stand up to it and kill it by waterfall, but grass knot can kill it eventually but rest/talk dd and waterfall will kill it though.
It belongs on the threat list.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Then use lava plume on heatran and stick with toxic. This team is way to bulky and needs alot less walls like forget rest talk gyara make a life orb scizor way to offensive bulky team.

Then use lava plume on heatran and stick with toxic. This team is way to bulky and needs alot less walls like forget rest talk gyara make a life orb scizor way to offensive bulky team.
Why have two toxic'ers? Huh... what will he do to steels such as metagross, scizor, and magnezone , he wants WoW to kill it one at a time, also WoW provides better coverage.
Also I would suggest Leftovers gyrados with
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
with jolly to outspeed jolteon with DD.
Also it provides more coverage and scizor and heatran can be hit absorbers as well. Like scizor has only 1 major weakness and 6 nuetrals and 2 of the nuetrals are barely used.
Then heatran has 3 major weaknesses and 3 nuetrals so he can come in on say U-turns and Ice fangs. So add more offense to your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)