RMT Fire MonoType

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this team. its full of offensive powerhouses. but any kind of advice is wanted.
1- Ninetales Leftovers
252 speed 252 sp at 4 hp
modest nature
drought
- flamethrower
- solarbeam
- hypnosis
-nasty plot
I open with him, only to set up sun. i need it to weaken water types nd boost my later sweepers.

2- Arcanine @ leftovers
252 attk 252 speed 4 hp
adamant nature
justified
- flare blitz
-wild charge
-extremespeed
- morning sun
This guy is a beast. flare blitz does crazy damage in sun. wild charge fr coverage. e-speed picks off weakened pokemon nd mornin sun heals 2/3 health in sun.

3- Darmanitan @ life orb
252 attk 252 speed 4 hp
sheer force
adamant nature
- flare blitz
- rock slide
- earthquake
- superpower
Darmanitans purpose is to hit, and hit HARD. kill as many pokes as possible, usually 3-4. flare blitz + 140 base attk + sun + sheer force + life orb + STAB= death for anything that doesnt resist it.

4- Infernape @ focus sash
252 sttk 252 speed 4 hp
adamant nature
iron fist
- fire punch
- close combat
- thunderpunch
- mach punch
Fire punch is used because in sun plus iron fist, flare blitz is not required. no unnecessary recoil. otherwise it is standard.

5- Volcarona @ leftovers
252 speed 252 sp attk 4 sp def
modest nature
flame body
- flamethrower
- bug buzz
- quiver dance
- giga drain
after one quiver dance it cn outspeed majority od the game and hit hard with flamethrower or bug buzz. giga drain is only to heal health.

6- Chandelure @ choice scarf
252 sp atk 252 speed 4 hp
modest nature
flame boody
- flamethrower
- shadow ball
- solarbeam
- fire blast
hits very hard with flamethrower/ fire blast. shadow ball is useful stab and solarbeam packs quite a punch.

any changes are welcomed, but keep in mind that this is a MONOTYPE team, meaning all pokemon must be part fire type.

Hey there,

I would suggest adding a fire/flying type because right now you are earthquaked to death from the start on. Maybe give ninetails an air balloon too so he can setup on something locked into earthquake.
I would also add an heatran somewhere for some fire resist and its steel type make you less vulnerable against dragons.
And lastly give infernape stealth rocks and make him your dedicated lead.

Other then that i can't give you much advice because firstly i don't know the biggest threats in monotype so i looked at this as if it would compete in normal OU.
Secondly the descriptions are lacking a bit; describe the role of each pokemon in the team and the mind behind the EVs, moveset and so on.

Hey there,

I would suggest adding a fire/flying type because right now you are earthquaked to death from the start on. Maybe give ninetails an air balloon too so he can setup on something locked into earthquake.
I would also add an heatran somewhere for some fire resist and its steel type make you less vulnerable against dragons.
And lastly give infernape stealth rocks and make him your dedicated lead.

Other then that i can't give you much advice because firstly i don't know the biggest threats in monotype so i looked at this as if it would compete in normal OU.
Secondly the descriptions are lacking a bit; describe the role of each pokemon in the team and the mind behind the EVs, moveset and so on.
Thanks soulfly,
il try the heatran, maybe replace chandelure. and sorry about the descriptions, its my first thread.
infernape nd ninetales seem like good ideas. il giv them a try.

OK, I really don't like fire monotype in general. You're weak to SR and essentially forced to use torkoal, the only fire type spinner. I would do it over darmanitan I guess. I also don't like flamethrower on Volcarona, try fiery dance. I'll be back with more later.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

This team is in violation of the RMT Rules, as they say that at least 3 lines of description are required per Pokemon. Try to expand on what role each Pokemon plays for your team, and why you chose that specific set.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)