Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Celebrate
- Stored Power
- Searing Shot
- Focus Blast

I wanted to make a team based off of one my favorite pokemon: Victini. This is a pretty basic victini set, I went with Focus Blast over Shadow Ball to take care of pesky Heatrans. Stored Power over Psychic as a stab move because after the Z-Celebrate it actually does more damage. Searing Shot over Blue Flare or V-Create for perfect accuracy and in the case of V-Create not lowering my stats.

Greninja @ Expert Belt
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Extrasensory
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Greninja is my late game cleaner with his very wide variety of coverage moves I thought Expert Belt was good to increase the damage of that coverage. I went with Battle Bond over Protean because he's not really a revenge killer and I tend to get worried when constantly switching types. Went with a special attacking Greninja because I was bored of spamming Choice Band revenge kill Greninja.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Ice Punch

Loppunny is my physical sweeper because of her insane speed. High Jump Kick is there for the obvious reason of insanely high BP Stab move. I went with Ice Punch over any of the other various elemental punches because it handles Lando-T and Gliscor who run rampant in Gen 7 OU. Frustration as a secondary stab move which also has 100+ BP.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Roost

I have Kyurem here as a mixed wallbreaker. He's quite good at taking down stuff like Toxapex and Celesteela with Life Orb boosted Fusion Bolt. Since I already have a Z-Move with Victini I decided to go with Life Orb and Ice Beam over Icium-Z and Freeze Shock. Roost for reliable healing, and Earth Power because I didn't know what else to put.

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Horn Leech
- Superpower

Tapu Bulu with Substitute is and underrated set in OU. Setting up Substitute then Swords Dancing while healing due to grassy terrain. Horn Leech to heal up after losing 25% HP with Substitute and Superpower for it's incredibly high BP. I added a Life Orb because I was having trouble OHKOing Toxapex without maxed attack and Toxic could be a problem.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Skill Swap

Azelf is my suicide lead to set up rocks and make sure that rocks don't get set up on my side. Explosion to get rid of it after it does it's job, skill swap is for pesky magic bouncers like Espeon and Mega Sableye. This helps even more because I can bounce rocks if I don't use taunt on first turn. Sash incase I get outsped so I can still set up rocks.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maître Apagnan

formerly Thepatatedouce
RoAPL Champion
don't you feel quite weak to ash-gren?
Since your bulu has no invest , it could be a real pain to your team since its easy to ashgren to "evolve" vs offense

Hi, Cool team, but there could be some improvements
Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 176 Atk / 80 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Rock Slide / Gunk Shot / whatever you need to be able to revenge kill stuff
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Spikes

Victini @ Normalium Z
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Celebrate
- Searing Shot
- Stored Power
- Focus Blast

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Hidden Power: Ice
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

I tried to keep to the spirit of your team, building around vic and gren. I love suicide leads, azelf ho is probably one of my favorite playstyles of all time, but it doesn't work too well in usum. I suggest a more consistent rocker, and I picked lando-t. The Evs allow it to outspeed modest tran, and mage before it gets its shift gear boost. I chose Iapapa berry as its item, as it helps heal up lando, along with giving it a bit more longevity. Next, scarf gren helps revenge kill shit, such as scarf kart and volc. U-Turn keeps momentum, and spikes don't need an explanation. I like the power banded bulu brings to the table, being able to 2hko pretty much everything in the meta with wood hammer. Superpower smashes steels, and stone edge hits torn and zap. Finally pex is here to provide a water resist and scald burns, along with a fighting and fairy resist. I would say the only problem with this team is a lack of hazard removal, but if you play well, you can deny extra spikes and stuff going up. Hopefully this helps, and good luck on the ladder!

(sets can change a bit, it was more about fiddling with the mons themselves)

Navzyx-kun

Banned deucer.
changes I would recommend

Greninja: Surf/Hydro Pump over Scald. Scald's main purpose to be used is the 30% burn chance. With Greninja obviously not being an offensive Pokemon, Surf or Hydro Pump is better due to their better BP. Greninja needs to get a lot of reliable damage and not scald burns obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)