RMT: HELP! please i have no idea what im doing

okay so i posted sandstorm a few days ago with little success on the forums. everyone just said it was a solid team with like just one adjustment... -___-... so ive decided to try a new variant of sandstorm. so far its worked pretty well on shoddy, but it needs a lot more work. so, without further adue, here it is.

Tyrannitar@leftovers
ability: sandstream
nature: quiet
EVs:252 hp, 188 sp atk, 68 spd
-substitute
-t bolt
-focus punch
-dark pulse
ummm...decided to try a different variant of tyrannitar for once even though the other one, ddtar is like a million times better imo. works okay i guess.

empoleon@life orb
ability: torrent
nature: timid
EVs: 40 hp, 252 sp atk, 216 spd
-agility
-grass knot
-ice beam
-surf
good sp atker that can take hits. absorbs water atks and takes out other water pokes and dragons. not much else to be said.

dugtrio@choice band
ability:arena trap
nature:jolly
EVs:252 atk, 252 spd, 6 hp
-e quake
-aerial ace
-sucker punch
-rock slide
again, went for accuracy over power for rock slide and hes the revenge killer. can 2ohko blissey so thats good. uhhh..kinda fragile but i enjoy using him.

rhyperior@left overs
ability:solid rock
nature:adamant
EVs:252 hp, 252 atk, 6 def
-substitute
-megahorn
-e quake
-rock slide
went for accuracy over power with rock slide and also didnt want to put him in the team but couldnt find anything better. didnt want to use garchomp and wanted to use a bl or uu or something that im not used to so i just picked him but if t heres anything better, tell me.

Forretress@leftovers
ability:sturdy
nature:relaxed
EVs:252 hp, 162 atk, 96 def
-gyro ball
-explosion
-rapid spin
-toxic spikes
umm... the tank of the team... decided to try him out though im not to fond of him. sets up spikes and then just a wall to take hits for me.

cradily@leftovers
ability:suction cups
nature: careful
EVs: 252 hp, 6 atk, 252 sp def
-toxic
-e quake
-recover
-stockpile
not much to be said about him. He's the special tank of the team and a damn good one at that. i used to use calm with energy ball but for this team i switched in e quake.

note: I DO NOT WANT TO USE GARCHOMP, OR DDTAR, OR HIPPOWDON, OR GLISCOR, OR MAGNEZONE ON THIS TEAM. I WANTED TO TRY A NEW ANGLE AT SANDSTORM SO IM TRYING TO GET MORE BL OR UU POKES OR OU THAT ARENT AS COMMON. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Hmmm... you have a couple of fighting weaks, (4) but agility empoleon would be funny to use. Most sand storm teams use a flier to deal with ground (3 weaks)

Hmmmm... stockpile cradily is great, don't get rid of it.

If you want more BL/UU pokes, you could try Drifblim/gengar instead of fortress, they could take any fight or ground attacks, drifblim could pass calm minds or stockpiles to cradily as soon as swampert or hippowdon show up to roar. If you had drifblim, you could put grass knot on cradily over earthquake, you have plenty of ground attacks.

CLAYDOL would be your best replacement over forry as a physical tank that rapid spins, and it could take fight/ground as well. It can set up rocks, explode, and ice beam garchomp for the KO! seriosly, it is good. AND it is UU.

Garchomp, Dragonite, and Physical Salamence can kill you. Empoleon is a crappy counter because it dies to earthquake as does tyranitar and rhyperior. Cradily just helps them set up. I would replace cradily or empoleon with celebi with the following moveset:
Celebi@Leftovers
252Hp/240 Defense/16 Sp. Defense
Grass Knot
Hp Ice
Thunder Wave
Recover

It also covers Gyarados who gives you problems as well.

Note that just because you're using a Sandstorm team it doesn't mean that EVERY SINGLE POKÉMON has to be immune to Sandstorm.
If you follow that rule you can use a heavily defensive Clefable (MAGIC GUARD), though it still adds a Fighting weak, it's better than nothing.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
ape weak.

nothin swithces in.

dugtrio can revenge kill, but thats it.

tentacruel may solve this?

For empoleon, i would say manaphy does that better but sadly its uber.

empoleon will want a modest nature, with agility.

CB Mamoswine could seriously wreck this team. You need a magic guard Clefable (With a plethora of attacks) to stop it.

On other news, an enemy Tyranitar could also make toast of this team, Perhaps Machamp can find it's heart on this team to combat it. With Dynamicpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and {Your choice} He can make a worthy adversairy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)