RMT - My 6th Gen Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, and thanks for checking out my team! This is an offensive team designed to break things that wall my sweepers, get a setup turn, and then get a three to five pokemon sweep with Volcarona or Tyranitar.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Alakazam is a great breaker. Calm mind allows it to take and give a few more hits. It will take out fighting types to save the ones that can defeat tyranitar. Psyshock is in there so Blissey cannot completely wall it. Focus Blast takes out Tyranitar, one of the biggest threats, and shadow ball is there for coverage.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Tyranitar is my physical sweeper and mega evolution slot. I basically switch it in anytime I can get a free turn, and then mega evolve and dragon dance. Crunch and stone edge are my sweep moves while fire punch is in there for Ferrothorn. When I get the chance I'll go for the double dragon dance, but it mostly will sweep everything with just one.

Skarmory @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
Skarmory will lead, use stealth rock and most likely get near-OHKO'd and be saved by sturdy. Then it will use the Custap berry and spikes and die. This softens up anything switching in, which is particularly helpful for users of sturdy.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Toxic

Jellicent is my special wall. Toxic and recover make it pretty invincible while scald hurts anything it needs to. Water is a major weakness of this team so I run giga drain, since most water types are not too afraid of this thing.

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch

Technician + Spore + High Attack = Doom. It's generally a niche breaker since to get the spore off it needs to outspeed and it's base speed is none too high, but if it gets an attack off it will dominate. Drain punch allows it to recover the hits it may hit and bullet seed does a good bit of damage with the technician boost, while mach punch is to hit things that are faster but could be OHKOed.

Volcarona @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Special sweeper. I just need one turn to setup and then it's a beast. Giga drain takes out the water types and fiery dance/bug buzz dominate everything else. Sitrus berry lets it recover from a stealth rock more easily than leftovers, where to get the same boost with leftovers it would need to last four turns, which is difficult for something so fragile.

Thanks for checking this team, please reply with any feedback!

Last edited:
If you're running an offensive team, then entry hazards can help you more than you would think. Stealth rocks can break Sturdy, so you can OHKO many more things, and it also does some decent damage to anything switching in, so you have a better chance of OHKO'ing. Plus, it will discourage switching out. Your team dosen't have much bulk aside from Jellicent, and you need bulk even in an offense based team. So, I would recommend replacing one of your frailer Pokemon (Greninja/Alakazam) with something bulky that can set up entry hazards. If you want to keep an offensive mindset with this Pokemon, I would use Aerodactyl or Skarmory.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)