RMT: New Age Hail (Stall)

Abomasnow@leftovers
Snow Warning
Relaxed/252HP/192Def/64SpA
-Leech Seed
-Blizzard
-Ice Shard
-Hidden Power Fire

Abomasnow lead to take out other Abomasnow leads. Also gets rid of the suicide leads with hail. The spread allows me to survive a focus punch from other Abomasnow. HP fire the opposing Abomasnow, then ice shard. Relaxed ensures that hail is the weather condition (and doesn't hurt ice shard). Leech seed for stalling, blizzard for a powerful no-miss ice attack, ice shard and HP fire for other Abomasnow.

Deoxys-E@leftovers
Pressure
Bold/252HP/192Def/28SpD/36Spe
-Cosmic Power
-Taunt
-Recover
-Night Shade

CPWall Deo-E. I like how this thing takes hits. Taunts opposing set-up sweepers, recover for healing, and night shade for set-damage, and it works well once hail wears down the opponent. Took off seismic toss/toxic for night shade in case of Gengar.

Tentacruel@leftovers
Clear Body
Calm/204HP/96SpA/172SpD/36Spe
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Knock Off
-Toxic Spikes

Sets up toxic spikes for Walrein and Deo-E while absorbing them so they can stall. Surf for a good STAB, blizzard for no-miss abuse, knock off for getting rid of opposing leftovers that stop my hail.

Walrein@leftovers
Ice Body
Bold/220HP/252Def/32SpA/6SpD
-Protect
-Substitute
-Roar
-Blizzard

Stallrein. Nothing special here, except I changed the spread a little to allow for max leftovers recovery and no-miss blizzard abuse.

Gliscor@leftovers
Hyper Cutter
Impish/180HP/56Atk/56Def/218Spe
-Roost
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang

I found this Gliscor while browsing threads, and thought it looked pretty nice. Roost for healing, SD for powering him up, EQ for a good STAB, and ice fang for dragons. I have a lot of ice attacks on my team, though, so I'd like a suggestion on what to change ice fang to. I was thinking aerial ace.

Swampert@leftovers
Torrent
Relaxed/236HP/216Def/52SpA/6Atk
-Earthquake
-Blizzard
-Hydro Pump
-Protect/Roar

Mixpert. Allows for max leftovers recovery while still attacking well on both sides. Protect for some toxic spikes and hail abuse, blizzard for no-miss abuse, EQ for physical STAB, and hydro pump for special STAB and power. Roar is an option for more p/hazing action.

gyarados

(weak)

after one dd it ohkos everything bar pert who cannot really scare it off with unstab blizzard and dying next turn.

that is no electric attacks anywhere means gyara is gonna mess you up after a dd, the only thing you can do it chip away at it with perts blizzard or toxic it with deoe and hope to outstall.

in fact water types in general are just annoying for this team =| you don't really have anything that hurts them bar toxic spikes and trying to beat them with deoe.

solutions: vaporeon with protect+wish boltbeam over pert (although this opens up an electivire weak!)
standard deoe over your current one (this will give you another way to beat tar as well)
cress over deoe, with resttalk charge beam blizzard (increases your gengar weak)

if you were to use cress you could use something like pain split taunt pursuit sucer punch or whatever spiritomb to beat gengar

If you are going to use cp deoe night shade<stoss. you don't really have anything for gengar.

Okay. Those seem like good suggestions. Maybe I could take off Gliscor for boltblizzard SpecStarmie? Though that does add an electric weakness...

Yeah, I realized that now. So, Pert for boltblizzard Vaporeon, I guess. Or maybe boltblizzard Starmie in that spot, seeing as Vaporeon only gets HP Electric instead of thunderbolt. Thanks for the good suggestions. And after thinking about it for a while, I realized that dual-screen Deo-E offers more to the team then CPWall Deo-E. Anyone have an opinion on which I should use?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)