Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
- Earth Power/Flash Cannon
Heatran is my special wall,I believe that Heatran combined with Ferrothorn is a really good wall setup although both share a fighting weakness I have Latios and Clefable for resistances. Lava plume has 30% chance for burn so Irun it over flamethrower, as well as will-o-wisp is good for the non-guts physical pokemon that can counter heatran such as M-Gyrados and M-Lopunny. I run earth power for other Heatrans as well as potential Volcainion or Magnezone,however it could be replaced with flash cannon for fairy types and stab. I also have stealth rocks for hazards.
Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
In combination with heatran I have ferrothorn as he walls most phyisicall OU threats and if meeded heatran or latios can take any fire moves if needed. I also have stealth rocks on ferro too because i like the idea of being able to have a chance to put them up at any time as well as leech seed to weaken the opponents for m-lopunny lando or latios. power whip for stab and to take care of pesky water types such as M-Gyrados and keldeo. Gyro ball is key since offensive pokes are either really fast or bulky and most megas in OU are speedy and ferros slow speed gives gyro ball naturally more power
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Superpower/Knock Off
- Earthquake/Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
Lando's role is a revenge killer u-turn for perdictions, eq for stab, stone edge for talonflame and zard or other flying/ fire types and superpower is for steel and dark types as well as the occasional normal type. Earthquake or superpower could be substituted with knock off but iprefer more reliable 2ko's if needed
Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
- Defog
- Roost
- Psychic/Psyshock
Latios is my utility sweeper, Draco and psychic are good stabs but both can be subbed draco for d-pulse for no spadrops and psychic for psyshock for preference or to mix up an opponent who would send in a special wall. Roost is for predicting switches to gain hp from life orb damage and defog is to get rid of any hazards they have set, if they use someone suchas a smeargle or a spikes user/sticky web defog will have just wasted their time.
Clefable @ Mental Herb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind/Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
Clefable is a really just a setup sweeper, she could be subbed with another special sweeper if prefered, this is a standard stored power annoying clefable. It is easy to counter but once clefable starts she is hard to stop. She is easily beaten by taunt, encore, torment disable so i run mental herb so i have an extra setup turn. Clefables biggest strength is that it can not be toxic or burn stalled making only sleep and paralyzing the only statuses to be effective. Another weakness is steel and poison types but both of my walls and latios wall those options. Overall this is extremely situational and requires a really good match-up when in.
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch/Thunder Punch
Lopunny is my mega with fakeout i can safely chip away sashed or sturdy pokemon as well as scouting for leftovers, blacksludge, and rocky helmet. Ice Punch is used for dragons and grass types, my lando is meant to take care of flying threats but ice punch i feel is better than thunder punch because ferro can take care of any water types as well as latios resists water stab. Thunder punch is still a good option if you really fear water types.

This team mainly focuses on chipping away the opponent early with rocks and burns and leech seed, and winning on out sustaining the other team, with lando being the only mon not to have a way of recovering hp on the team. Teams that focuses on toxic/ burn stall can beat this team out because of no mon being able to get rid of status.

Hey ThisGuy1337, your team itself is solid but your sets are either unviable or outclassed for the most part. My rate will focus on providing your team with better direction and fixing some moveslots, item choices, and EV spreads.

First, having two Stealth Rockers on a team is really redundant since one of them would likely have better use for that slot such as potentially running a coverage move or status option. Since one of your Stealth Rock setters has access to Spikes, I think you should run Spikes > Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn. Both M-Lopunny and Calm Mind Clefable like Spike support since a majority of their checks take Spike damage on switch-in, such as Hippowdon + Slowbro for M-Lopunny and Heatran + Jirachi for Clefable. You should also run Leftovers > Rocky Helmet and run a spread of 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD on Ferrothorn. While the concept of Rocky Helmet + Iron Barbs racking up damage may seem enticing, Ferrothorn is better off running Leftovers and a mixed defensive spread since, unlike Garchomp, it doesn't solely check physical attackers.

You shouldn't have Earthquake slashed on Landorus-T since it's a must have on it regardless of it's set, similarly to Earth Power on Sheer Force Landorus-I, or Close Combat on Terrakion. Earthquake is Landorus-T's strongest and most reliable STAB option, and move in general since Ground typing is very solid offensively and Earthquake has a very respectable Base 150 BP with STAB and has perfect accuracy. Seeing as though your team doesn't fare very well against Sand Rush Excadrill, and Landorus-T being 2HKO'd by Life Orb Excadrill's Iron Head on switch-in after Stealth Rock damage, I think you should run defensive Landorus-T > Choice Scarf Landorus-T. This also provides you with a much better check to common Choice Band users such as Terrakion and Tyranitar which easily could 2HKO you with Stone Edge if you don't have any EVs in HP or Defense.

Next, since Defog + Spikes is redundant, and since your team isn't particularly hazard weak, I think you should run Calm Mind > Defog on Latios. This forms a very good Calm Mind core with Clefable by breaking opposing Calm Mind users such as Suicune and Slowbro that Clefable lose to 1v1. While on the subject of Clefable, I think your set could use some changes. With pure Fairy typing and solid all around bulk, Clefable is one of the premiere mixed walls in the tier. By not running Leftovers you lessen its longevity for a one time use item that is extremely situational and not very helpful since the only Pokemon that is really going to be using Taunt on Clefable is Heatran which your set will still fail to break due to it not having Focus Blast to break it or even Thunder Wave to outspeed its Taunt. Because of this, I think you should run Leftovers and a spread of 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD with a Calm Nature on Clefable. This spread allows you to check Life Orb Thundurus, Choice Specs Raikou, Choice Scarf Keldeo, M-Lopunny, M-Diancie, and more, which your previously spread couldn't. Since both Clefable and Latios struggle against Pokemon such as Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Scizor, I think you should also run Flamethrower > Stored Power on Clefable to break them so Latios has an easier time in wallbreaking.

To help with walls like Chansey, SpDef Gliscor, and SpDef Talonflame that can beat Clefable, as well as SD + 3 Attacks M-Scizor which poses a huge threat to your team, I think you should run Stallbreaker Heatran > SpDef Heatran. With the combination of Taunt and Toxic you can break Bulk Up Talonflame (Toxic) and Calm Mind Clefable (Taunt) that could otherwise beat your current set. Magma Storm helps you trap and whittle down walls like Chansey, Gliscor, Alomomola, etc. that think they can switch into Heatran safely, and by running Timid Nature with max speed you will be able to outspeed fast M-Scizor and Adamant Sand Rush Excadrill outside of the sand. There's also the perk of whittling down stuff like Suicune, Slowbro, and Hippowdon that wall M-Lopunny, and potentially catching opposing Heatran with Earth Power to support Clefable.

Speaking of M-Lopunny, there's a few issues with your the current set you're running. Drain Punch is a poor move choice on M-Lopunny since it doesn't need longevity and cares more about hitting hard with it's unresisted dual STAB. The issue here is that your only Normal STAB move on M-Lopunny is Fake Out, which prevents it from having a solid Normal STAB option to provide it with it's signature perfect neutral coverage. Because of this you should run Return > Drain Punch on M-Lopunny.

Lastly, Thunder Punch should never be used on M-Lopunny since the bulky Water and Flying types that you're aiming to hit take more damage from Return. With STAB Return is a Base 153 move (102*1.5), whereas Thunder Punch is Base 150 with super effective damage (75*2). This means that you're getting off more damage on everything that you're trying to hit with Thunder Punch with Return, unless you're facing a Pelipper of course. Ice Punch is a far better option since it also hits Water and Flying types, but also hits bulky Ground types like Landorus-T, Rocky Helmet Garchomp, and Gliscor for 4x super effective damage.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Spikes

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Recover

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out

Hope I was able to help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)