Ability: Magnet Pull
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I first have Magnet Pull Magnezone to deal with all of the strong steel types in the meta, while also being my choice scarf pick.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tapu Lele is my psychic sweeper, also with choice scarf to give it that last boost it needs to out speed most opponents.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Ferrothorn is my physically defensive setup Pokémon to try and lay down max spikes and deal some damage before being knocked out.

Toxapex @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover

Toxapex is my staller and sweep stopper. Its my go to when a Pokemon has built up too much and needs stats reset.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Gravity

Landorus is supposed to be my fast physical sweeper, with Rocknium Z and Swords dance to build up with.

Clodsire @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

And last we have clodsire, my second staller. Clodsire is the one I am most iffy on, but in theory it should be a great special block with the moves and abilities stop sweepers in their tracks.

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I first have Magnet Pull Magnezone to deal with all of the strong steel types in the meta, while also being my choice scarf pick.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tapu Lele is my psychic sweeper, also with choice scarf to give it that last boost it needs to out speed most opponents.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Ferrothorn is my physically defensive setup Pokémon to try and lay down max spikes and deal some damage before being knocked out.

Toxapex @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Haze
- Recover

Toxapex is my staller and sweep stopper. Its my go to when a Pokemon has built up too much and needs stats reset.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Gravity

Landorus is supposed to be my fast physical sweeper, with Rocknium Z and Swords dance to build up with.

Clodsire @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

And last we have clodsire, my second staller. Clodsire is the one I am most iffy on, but in theory it should be a great special block with the moves and abilities stop sweepers in their tracks.
Hi! First off, welcome to natdex. I think there are some changes we can make to make this team more successful:

We can work off of the core of Mag Lele Ferro Pex since its a potent enough core. What this core has issues with is offensive fires / grounds. Lando does help to an extent but I think Toxapex pairs well with those three as a fire resist / fight resist and tspike absorber.

:tornadus-therian: over :clodsire:
Next, a ground immune would pair well, specifically something like Tornadus-T to defog/pivot, since you have ferro/lele/pex to cover standard weaknesses, and torn can pivot in Lele on checks like Koko.

:garchomp: or :landorus-therian: in offensive ground
What you want to round this off with is an offensive Ground that can ideally rock up for you. Here, you can potentially do Garchomp or Lando-T, both can be offensive Z move sets. However, the current Rockium Z doesn't work as you have no rock type moves.

https://pokepast.es/8def9750ef275b4c

Here is the updated team, lmk if it works.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)