All Gens RoA Olympics 5: Round 1

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
1601062553158.png
I´ve moved stuff to the weekend so we could play today. +30 minutes have passed and my opponent has not showed up. I already stated I have a busy weekend till deadline but I put effort on being avail in the only time they suggested.
Calling act.
1601062844609.png
1601062813161.png
1601062772741.png

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Calling act on caetano93. He missed the scheduled time twice already and hasn't responded to my latest rescheduling attempt (i can provide discord logs to prove it if necessary). After the latest missed time from him, I tagged brazil in the RoA Teamtour discord and told that I'm willing to reschedule once more. I'll be on until 10pm gmt+2 tomorrow and if nothing happens, I'll ask for the activity win.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Also calling act on ilyakomaster, he also missed the schedule time twice now and I have tagged Spain also 30mins before leaving in the RoA Teamtour discord with no response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)