All Gens RoA Olympics 6: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you to everyone who posted their roster before the deadline and to Americas and Northeast to finalizing theirs not too long after. Unfortunately, both Europe and Midwest haven't been able to produce Rosters. There are currently 15 teams. I suggest Europe and Midwest merge to form a new Independents team. I will only accept 1 more team in order to start R1 as soon as possible.

Tagging Midwest, Europe and other independent players to request a roster be formed:

avarice, BreakthrU89, byronthewellwell, crucify, eu, Expulso, Fant'sy Beast, femboy, Goblin, GUBEHATESLUBE, Holly, Isa, Lasen, Lilburr, Mr.378, Mr.Bossaru, Pohjis, qsns, THE918th, Tomahawk, Uta The Clown

Please join the RoA Team Tournaments Discord to get more updates.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A bit late with this post, but an Independent Olympians team was formed (and approved) in the end. I edited this post with the number of votes each captain with a team got (just added Independent Olympians onto the end today).

Round 1 is currently up! All remaining captains and vice-captains that haven't got their roles on the RoA Tournament Discord, please request them from me. Each team benefits from active players in the discord, and under their team role, so they can be alerted in case a substitute is needed.

Good luck to all those who didn't make it in a roster this time––for future team tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)