All Gens RoA Olympics VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
calling act for my match vs cousin
There was no scheduled time and you didn't mention anywhere that you can't play anymore. You also ignored Cousiin's attempt to schedule for early in the week. Scheduling guidelines about informing managers were also not followed. Please come back online and get the game done, otherwise we have to call acttivity ourselves.

There was no scheduled time and you didn't mention anywhere that you can't play anymore. You also ignored Cousiin's attempt to schedule for early in the week. Scheduling guidelines about informing managers were also not followed. Please come back online and get the game done, otherwise we have to call acttivity ourselves.
we had a scheduled time, i said " how about a couple hours from now" at 18.30, he said" yea let me have dinner "at 20.00, i waited online till 21.40 and he didnt respond, plus his schedule was terrible the entire week, it was basically sunday night or nothing since we started scheduling on tuesday/wednesday and he was unavailable thursday/friday/saturday and sunday till basically 10pm. sorry but this is an act win for me.

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
we had a scheduled time, i said " how about a couple hours from now" at 18.30, he said" yea let me have dinner "at 20.00, i waited online till 21.40 and he didnt respond, plus his schedule was terrible the entire week, it was basically sunday night or nothing since we started scheduling on tuesday/wednesday and he was unavailable thursday/friday/saturday and sunday till basically 10pm. sorry but this is an act win for me.
A couple of hours from now is no exact scheduled time. Where does a couple of hours from now end? Manager weren't tagged either from you or your managers. This is in no way an activity win for you. Since you have time to respond to this so fast, you will surely have time to play now. Cousiin is waiting for you on smogtours for quite a while.

the BO would be over by now if you played when I came back from dinner rather than fishing act

Lucario

A side must always be chosen
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
tltk and I agreed for 4pm est (-4) and they haven't showed up. I won't be available for a reschedule as I'll be busy rest of today with work

tltk and I agreed for 4pm est (-4) and they haven't showed up. I won't be available for a reschedule as I'll be busy rest of today with work
1665347604313.png

You're calling act as soon as I showed up, nice and so much sportsmanship from you. Less than half an hour, and you're still available according to the time windows you provided. Bring a sub then, I'm still here.

1665347974645.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)