Gen 2 RoA Spotlight Tournament: GSC NC2000 + Crystal Moves [Won by Siatam]

Asking for a possible extension between me and Tomika66. We scheduled late in the week and things did not work out. tomika66 apologies for the inconvenience, but if you can play in 9.5 hours from now so can I (what a way to wake up, huh?)
If this has to go to activity, judges can look at my wall and theirs to make the call.

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
altough Mr. Bossaru posted in the thread here that he contacted his opponent, I can't see any of that on either players wall and noone of them reached out to me for an act win or extension (and its way past the deadline now) and thus I coinflipped their match.
1635185746610.png

Round 3:

Prof_J
vs. taco2000
Earthworm vs. Monsareeasy
zalarye
vs. giove97
Beelzemon 2003 vs. Porydonk
Mr.Bossaru vs. tomika66
Sky of Doom vs. spacing out
DragonWhale vs. Kyeol
EarthTraveler413 vs. Siatam

The deadline to get these matches done is Sunday, October 31st at 11:59 PM GMT -4.
Replays are MANDATORY.

Last edited:
Calling act on Taco. My availability will be sparse today and they haven't responded to me on Smogon or Discord all week. I can't play Monday morning before work again.
taco - Copy.png

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Sky of Doom vs. spacing out
Neither player called for an act win but from what I can see on the messages on their wall is that Sky of Doom appears to have missed showing up on scheduled time twice, thus I give spacing out the win.

Earthworm vs Monsareeasy
Monsareeasy won this series but never posted about it. Thankfully Earthworm messages me and shared the replays.

Round 4:

tomika66 vs. spacing out
Beelzemon 2003 vs. taco2000
Earthworm vs. giove97
Sky of Doom vs. Bye
zalarye vs. Monsareeasy
DragonWhale vs. Porydonk
EarthTraveler413 vs. Prof_J
Siatam vs. Kyeol

The deadline to get these matches done is Sunday, November 7th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.
Replays are MANDATORY.

Incase you won't be able to challenge other users in the format anymore, use this code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)