Gen 2 RoA Spotlight Tournament: GSC NU (Won by Nobody)

Hey, me and my opponent scheduled a match and then neither of us showed up. He hasn't posted that I missed, so I figure he also forgot. I've been trying to contact him to reschedule and haven't gotten a reply. What should I do?

Hey, me and my opponent scheduled a match and then neither of us showed up. He hasn't posted that I missed, so I figure he also forgot. I've been trying to contact him to reschedule and haven't gotten a reply. What should I do?
Try to reschedule but if you guys can't, it'll come down to a coin flip, since both of you guys tried an equal amount of both of you guys didn't show up for the scheduled time

Me and oath supposed to play rn but both of us has smthng came up so we would like to ask for extension. Will be playing tmrw instead. Tuesday 10am +8/ Monday 9pm -5

Dw about it

Basically since you guys still had to play your game, I put a little placeholder in the bracket, to show where the winner and loser of the set would go. Now since the game has been played I'll put you guys in the right spot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)