This month's RoA Spotlight community pick is ORAS Monotype and to encourage participation, the RoA Staff has decided to host a Swiss tournament alongside the monthly ladder.
Important information and rules:
- Matches will be best-of-three against each opponent in the Gen 6 Monotype format (defined as the first player to win two games, i.e. ties are not counted).
- All players will play at least four matches, even if they lose.
- If there are players tied for first after four matches, we will proceed to a playoffs elimination round.
- Each round will last at most one week.
- ORAS Monotype resources can be found here
Post "in" to sign up and let me know if you have any questions. Signups will be open until Sunday 4th at 7:59 PM (GMT +1)