Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY Stadium OU [Won by Lutra]

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY Stadium OU

This month's RoA Spotlight staff pick is RBY Stadium OU and to encourage participation, the RoA Staff has decided to host a Swiss tournament alongside the monthly ladder.

Important information and rules:

- Matches will be best-of-three against each opponent in the [Gen 1] Stadium OU format (defined as the first player to win two games, i.e. ties are not counted).
- All players will play at least four matches, even if they lose.
- Replays of all tournament games must be posted.
- If there are players tied for first after four matches, we will proceed to a playoffs elimination round.
- Each round will last at most one week.
- Stadium OU resources can be found here (Additionally sample teams can be found by typing /rfaq gen1samples in the Ruins of Alph room on Pokemon Showdown's main server)

Post "in" to participate and feel free to ask me any questions regarding this. Signups will be open until July 9th at 11:59 PM (GMT -4)

Last edited:

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
Last edited:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the Self-KO clause is enforced in the tournament. In theory it should be, because in the original game it is enforced in all Versus Battles and can't be deactivated.

That's all for now, greetings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)